Bachelor Party

(DAYU)

"I can't do it," Qing said while we are getting ready for our small bachelor party. If only five people are invited, yeah, it's small.

I laughed. I arranged my white shirt, folding the sleeves like how Chong loves to do it and make a frowning expression that Chong loves to give to me. I made sure my shoulder holster is fitted perfectly. And the empty gun is in there. Empty meaning the gun has no magazine and no bullet on the chamber. It's just props.

Qing walked out of the walk in closet and stopped when he saw me. "Chong?! You got Chong? I could do a good impersonation of Chong, why won't you trade with me?" He is whining, in case he didn't know.

"Because I don't want to get in the bad side of your sister. I could do a decent Baozang but I will get wasted tonight, what if I did something so like her and she get offended. What then? Our good relationship might go down the drain. I don't want that."

Qing sighed. He is dressed in a black v neck tee and light khaki fitted pants. Once he donned his dark blue evening jacket, he transformed into a model again, ready for the catwalk. I envy him of his long legs.

I hugged him from behind, "Don't pout my Prince. I love you,"

He sighed again. "And I love you more. That is why I am giving in with your every ideas. I think I am following your father's foorsteps. Giving in to all your antics. Because I love you so much,"

That made me smile. I don't think that's bad at all. If Qing loves me so much that he is giving in to me, that's wonderful!

Ha ha ha...

After getting dressed and styled, Qing and I got out. He groaned when he saw the living room of the Pavilion with the big screen TV and microphones ready. We have to prioritize. Him not dressing and acting like Baozang has to have a penalty and since we all agreed that singing Karaoke is the punishment, Qing had to do it.

We want to be fair.

"We have party poppers, glitters and confettis. Baozang is gracious to ask the stylists of the Wardrobe Department for wigs, hats and..." I picked up something from our box props. "Maracas!" I let the instrument jiggle and sound in my hands.

"I take it all back. I hate you," Qing tried to turn around but our guests suddenly emerged from the main door.

"Make way! The Prince is coming," Baozang announced as she strode inside the Pavilion, looking savvy in a fitted black slacks, white shirt and brown suspenders with a red bow tie. In her hand, a tablet that Lao always had with him.

Lao, looking regal in a military uniform in Royal blue colors frowned at her, "I don't act like that. Announcing the Prince like...a pompous ass...do I?" He looked at us.

"You are not in character," I said. "Do you want to sing?"

Lao's face turned blank. He walks confidently towards us while waving his hand, "Get out of my way! I am the Prince." He said while scowling at us.

Qing groaned, "I hate all of you!" He said and tried to walk away again. I had to physically restrain him by hugging him so he can't get away.

Lao ignored him, like how Qing ignored all of us. Sat in the middle, I am not kidding, in the middle of the large sofa and put up his arms on top of the backrest. Encompassing it with his arms, before arching a brow at us.