Permanent Guard

(QING)

Ah...that word again.

Top.

I grinned up at him. He is still straddling my thighs and gazing down on me, "Are we still on that? I thought we have resolved that? I will not blame you for your untouched state. And if you have no experience..."

Dayu laughed, "Nice try. This is a problem, you know that..."

I shook my head, "No. It's not a problem at all." I put a hand on the back of his head and I lean up to nuzzle his jaw and ear, "You will bottom for me, love, don't worry I will make it good for you..." I whisper in his ear.

"Wang Qing!" He tried pushing me away but I caught his hand on my chest and I angle my head to kiss his mouth again. Dayu moaned and melted in my arms.

He is so easy.

But then Dayu push me again, "I'm still a top," he pouted. I sighed and lean my back on the seat then stopped touching him. "What do you want us to do then?" I asked him.

"I don't know," Dayu played the neck of Lao's shirt. I put my hand on his butt again and yanked him closer to rub our groins together. Dayu's eyes widened them melted hotly again. He lean in for a kiss but I evaded his lips. "What will we do then?" I asked him again.

"I want you!" He whined. "I want you too!" I countered back. "That is not our problem,"

"Yes, our problem is you not wanting to bottom!" Dayu pouted again. I really want to put him in my pocket to carry him with me all day. He is just too adorable.

"Am I the only one? I am the King..."

"Not in our bed," Dayu interjected hotly. "In our bed, we are equal partners..."

"That is why I am being patient with you," I lean in to kiss his neck. My hand slid up to his chest and started kneading him there.

"Wang Qing..." he whined again.

This is a dilemma. I cannot believe it. I am marrying someone who thinks he is a tough fucker but melts like butter in my arms. What will I do with him?

I smiled when something clicked in my mind.

Who said my mother is the only one that can train my Consort? I can train Dayu too. I can train him to be my bottom. Yup, that's a solid plan right there.

I am so happy he is a virgin. And I told him so.

"You are a virgin too," Dayu said as he sighed while I kiss his neck and collarbone. His hand running through my hair while he angles his body closer to my mouth. "You never had sex with another guy before,"

"Let's lose our virginities together then," I said before sucking the skin under his jaw.

Dayu laughed, "Oh my God," he leaned my face away from him. "Lose our virginities together? That's a line now? You want to win the argument by that?"

"Are we arguing," I grinned at him before kissing the center of his chest again. Dayu sighed and his eyes melts again in passion. "No," he said before leaning down to let me have his lips. "No, we are not arguing," he added before melting into our kiss.

Our tongues dueled sweetly. Our taste melding. He tasted...tart and spicy at the same time then the aftertaste is sweet. He moaned against my lips then sigh when I let him sag against my shoulder.

"When will you come to get me?" He asked with a tinge of fear in his tone.

"Soon," I promised. "Very soon."