Study Material

(HEISE)

"He is alive?" Shunu laughed bitterly. "He is alive!" She threw a brush on the TV screen like a brat that she is. "How did he managed to survive that?!"

I sighed. She is irritating me to the point that I am starting to wonder if she can still be useful to me or I should just end her miserable life.

"I told you, Feng Jian Yu is not that easy to kill. He is like a cat with nine lives..." I said.

That is also starting to get in my nerves. Really? What would it takes for me to get rid of this pesky fiance of the Crown Prince. Accidents can't kill him, now poison failed too. What in the...

Is Feng Jian Yu even human?

Okay now I just sounded like Shunu who thinks Feng Jian Yu is a warlock that puts a love spell on the Crown Prince to make him leave her and love Feng Jian Yu.

But really, why is it so hard to kill him? Days are passing. Time a wastin' and the next thing we will know, the day of the Prince's wedding to Feng Jian Yu will arrive.

If they got married...Crown Prince Wang Qing's held on the throne will be complete. He will be a married Prince next in line to the throne with a spouse and soon...heirs.

His marriage to Feng Jian Yu will solidify his claim to the throne and his appeal will double in the eyes of the Royal Family and the Counsel.

Once he got married, it will be a lot harder for anyone to push the Crown Prince away from his seat of power.

Which is a big problem for me. Which means I have to kill Feng Jian Yu before he can actually marry the Prince.

But after Shunu's poisoning the Consort scheme failed, things just get a bit more complicated. According to the Prince's Chief Aide, they will start tightening the security around the Prince and his Consort once the latter was released from the hospital. Which means, killing Jian Yu will be a lot harder after his discharge.

That posed as a big problem for me.

"I want to try to kill him again," Shunu said that woke me up from my mussing.

"Don't be ridiculous. They are already suspecting a poisoning. Which means you are on their list of suspects. The Crown Prince will be most suspicious of you because you were there on the gala where Jian Yu was poisoned. You cannot show up again. You have to hide and let things cool down first..."

"But..."

"No buts!" I shouted at her. "I gave you the chance, you failed. You are such a failure..."

"I am not a failure!" Shunu screamed before she attacked me. Punching me with her fists. I captured them then she switch from punching to scratchingy face. She is one vicious bitch.

"Stop!" I pushed her away forcefully. She almost stumbled if she didn't managed to held on to the table that held her paints and brushes. "Fighting among ourselves will not help us! Feng Jian Yu is the enemy. Set your anger at him! Not at me! We are allies here! We want the same thing!"

Shunu stands straighter and flick her hair away from her pretty face. "Never, and I mean never, call me a failure again. Both your plans didn't work too. You also failed. So be careful on who you are calling as a failure. Stop yapping and kill that fake for real, immeadiately!"