Most Wanted

(HEISE)

Day of the Crown Prince's wedding.

Port of Tianjin 9 am

It's a beautiful day to leave China for a while. The sky is bright and blue. The port is bustling with people. The ships come and go even in an early hour.

Today, I plan to escape China.

I have been stewing in a little motel room near the Port of Tianjin, waiting for my chance to escape. Ever since I staged that ambush while I am being transported from the Palace to the Police main Headquarter, I have been living like a rat afraid of his own shadow.

The Palace made no secret of it. My escape. They alerted every authority body in the country. The police, the army, the navy...everyon to capture the disowned son of the President and the man who kidnapped and hostaged the Princess.

It forced my father to help me in total secrecy and for me to keep as low profile as a worm on dirt.

"If you are captured, I have no doubt that the Prince will kill you. Someone whispered to me that the King is connected to a mafia leader and I also don't doubt it if the Prince is also connected to this man..."

No, the Prince might not be connected but his Consort might be. I always suspect that there is something fishy about the Consort's bodyguard. Li Yi once told me that the Consort's guard is a mysterious man who came with the Consort when he got back from being booted out of the Palace when the Prince revealed their lie.

Yes, something is fishy with that one. He was always there to save his Consort and when he smashed my head while the Prince is questioning me, I saw no mercy on his dark pupiled eyes. That man knows how to hurt people.

But Lao, the Prince's guard dog is not that far. My right hand is now useless. The nerves got shattered when I got shot. It's still attached to my body but it's lame now. It won't move according to my will after Lao shot it.

The Prince. His Consort. The Consort's Bodyguard and the Prince's Aide. All of them contributed to my downfall. But I can still have my revenge. I am still alive.

I just need to get out of the country. Recuperate and gather my resources again. Plan my comeback carefully and make the Crown Prince's life miserable. The same will go for his Consort and their two guards.

And Baozang. Oh I am still not done with that bitch. I will have her and do everything I originally planned for her. Then I will eliminate her too.

I will kill them all.

Today is the Crown Prince's wedding. The whole country is a buzz. Everyone will focus on that anticipated event. Everyone's attention will be on the Palace in the capital city.

Not on the Port of Tianjin where I can aboard a ship and left to start my life elsewhere.

I thought that the Prince will postpone his wedding until he captured me. But no, the Prince pushed his wedding through.

It seems he is eager to marry his Consort.

That is good because I will take this opportunity to leave this country. While everyone is busy with the Royal wedding, I will get away.

I pulled out some money from my pocket. My father gave me money the last time I saw him after my escape from being transported.

"Enough to leave this country via the sea. Leave, Heise. After this, I cannot help you anymore. The Royal Family's eyes will target me. Don't contact me anymore. This is the last time I will help you as my son. Leave and never come back..."