Pictures

(QING)

I managed to defuse Dayu's annoyance. By capturing, subduing and kissing the hell out of him. After devouring his lips and jerking him off, he is sweet and pliant again.

He even apologized prettily to Lao for shouting.

"You know me and my temper," Dayu blushed while laughing shyly to Lao. Lao looked panicked. "Is he having a heart attack?" He whispered to me. "He is so red and acting sickly sweet,"

"He just came," I said and smile to Dayu who winked at me. I laughed.

"Came from where?" Chong frowned. Lao too.

"Orgasmed. I gave him a handjob," I cleared it for the two of them.

Lao and Chong sputtered and protested. "Wang Qing! Too much sharing!" Lao turned away from us.

"I didn't need to know that. I need bleach for my brain now," Chong said faintly.

Dayu sneered at them and came sweetly to me for a kiss. "They are prudes. Poor them,"

"It's because they are celibate, my love." I said and kiss him some more.

Lao and Chong just nodded in agreement so we can stop to tease them. Lao gave Dayu the photos he asked to be printed.

"I also informed the holding cell guards that you wanted to talk to Li Yi," Lao said.

"Thank you, Lao." Dayu smiled.

We accompanied him to the security building and watch from the other side of the one way mirror as Dayu wait for Li Yi to be escorted inside the interrogation room.

Li Yi came with a guard who bowed to Dayu then left. Dayu gestured for Li Yi to sit down.

Li Yi snickered, "I thought you will not question me again?" She said before sitting uncaringly on the opposite side where Dayu sat. They faced each other.

"Why? Did you get sad? Are you bored now? It's been only 8 days, Li Yi. Don't be bored yet as you have a lifetime of being alone in a prison cell," Dayu laughed at her.

He was right. He didn't care for Li Yi's feelings at all. Li Yi's face soured as my fiance laughed at her.

Dayu shrugged. "Actually, I am the bored one. It's been over week and no one has attempted to kill me again." Dayu sighed. "Boring, isn't it? Maybe because we caught you easily, that's why."

Dayu smirked at Li Yi while Li Yi just stared at him boredly. They are both playing mind games. Dayu is all nonchalant while Li Yi is holding on to her reactions.

"I was bored so I decided to see you and look at you in that state. I just remembered that I always see you in your pristine uniform looking so classy, like a real lady of Quality. But then looking at you now...boy, the last eight days must be stressful for you." Yeah, prison life doesn't suit Li Yi.

Dayu lean on the back of his seat and stared at Li Yi with pure enjoyment on his face. He does look like a bored Royal who is cruelly teasing a prisoner for entertainment.

Li Yi stared at Dayu but she will never shake my Consort. Dayu has this stubborn way on him. One way or another, Li Yi will give him what he wanted. Like when he first talked to Li Yi and slapped her twice.

And after a fee minutes of just sitting there and staring at each other, like we all predicted, Li Yi broke down.

"Did you really came here just to look at me?" She asked in annoyance.