Pissed

(LAO)

Ten minutes ago...

I went back to the Palace with Qing. But instead of going straight to the Pavilion, Qing decided to go to the main Palace to talk to his father.

"Chong, come with me..." Qing said.

I look at Chong who shrugged at me. I cannot help but feel irritated. Qing and Chong are planning something and they are keeping me in the dark. Not sharing it with me.

Which means it's dangerous and I won't approve. So instead of including me, the two decided to just shove me away and pray that I will not bother them.

Fine! If Qing trusts Chong more than me, they are welcome to each other. They can do whatever they want. I don't give a damn.

I will just finish this damn wedding of my two bestfriends and that's it. I. Am. Done. I can't take it anymore.

I want to travel. Maybe for at least six months. Just me and my backpack and a camera. I want that. To relax. Leave all the stress away. Leave Qing. Leave Chong. Dayu...

Fuck!

Dayu...I cannot leave Dayu. I don't want to leave my friend. We just got Dayu back and...

Shit this!

I walked to the Pavilion and stopped when I saw Baozang waiting in the garden. Alone.

"Lao Gege!" She exclaimed and ran to hug me. I open my arms and hugged her back.

She is my little sister. She will always be my little sister. And she is safe now. She's looking more and more happy everyday. Looking more and more like the Baozang we all watched grew up here in Palace and love fiercely.

She is recovering and that's about the best thing we could hope for her.

"How is Dayu Gege?" She smiled up at me as she lean out but kept her arms around my waists.

"The same. He is resting. Don't worry because he will come home soon," I pat her head and she nodded. She lean her head in my chest. "We are both safe now,"

I felt sad. Baozang is talking to a psychologist to address the issues about her getting kidnapped by a mad man. So far, she is responding good to the sessions with a professional. But still, it's different to talk to family. And we had been busy with finding Dayu to give her our attention.

"Are you okay?" I hugged her tighter. "If you want someone to talk to, I am here..."

I heard her sniffed. My poor Baozang. "Thank you Gege. For saving me. You and Qing ge..." she lean out again to look and smile at me. Her eyes shining with tears.

"Stop thanking us. I will do it over and over, even a billion times, if I have to, just to keep you safe. I mean it Baozang. I am here. I will be here for you. If you need me, a brother, a friend..."

Baozang moaned, whining. "Why do you have to be perfect?! I am over you! I don't love you anymore! Stop clinging on me! I will never love you back. I am done with men!"

I laughed at her antics. Yes. I think Baozang will keep relationships at bay for the time being. She will have to regain her confidence and self esteem and learn to trust again. It will take a very special man to push her to give love another chance. I cannot wait to meet the man who Qing and I have to grill before we trust him with our Princess.