Relationship Tree

(DAYU)

"Are we conspiracy theorists now?" I excitedly asked.

The three of then gave me exasperated looks. Qing shook his head. "No, love."

"Why not? We left the Palace, got here in this hiding spot and we will talk about theories of what is going on inside the Palace. We are spies now!" I grinned at them.

"Start the meeting before my mind explode because of him," Chong begged Lao who cleared his throat and nodded.

"So what do we know so far?" Lao asked.

I didn't answer. They didn't agree with me so they can have a meeting by themselves. Jerks! I look around the officetel that is under Lao's name but is actually a property of Qing.

They do illegal things like that too. And they won't agree that we are spies? Total jerks!

Lao said this is like an office away from Qing's office in the Palace. Here, Qing can do his work unrelated to his work in the Palace. His other businesses and dealings that are a secret to the King and his family.

"Dayu," Qing put a hand in my arm. "Please pay attention,"

I sighed, "What do we know so far? I almost got trampled by barn animals, fall from a building, poison by my fiance's ex, shot down by a police and burn by the Princess' maid. Right?"

They all winced.

"Yeah, just about right..." Lao sighed tiredly. "It's a wonder why you are still alive,"

I smirked, "Because I am badass that way," I lean on the back of my seat.

"No," Qing shook his head. "Please don't say that again..."

"Get serious, for fuck's sake!" Chong who is sitting opposite from me on the other side of the square table glare at me.

"But I am serious. Try surviving all those attempts, see if you won't feel like a badass after..." I huff and puff and scowl at him.

"Children, please..." Lao close his eyes and massage his temple. "Let's focus on the topic at hand..."

"What we should focus on is who wants me dead," I said.

"That's a nice question. Who wants you dead? Who wants Dayu dead?" Qing looked around the table.

"Aside from me?" Chong smirked at me when I glared at him. "The Prince's ex..."

"And Li Yi," Lao added.

"Okay," I put my elbows on top of the table. "I can understand Qing's ex. She hates me. What puzzled me is Baozang's maid. Why? Why did she want me dead?"

We all got quiet for a moment.

"Do you think she has a connection to Shunu?" Lao asked no one in particular.

"'Maybe," Qing replied. "I thought about that too. But Shunu never meet Li Yi, not that I know of. She didn't even demanded to meet my parents and sister. How did she meet Li Yi?"