Car Chase

(DAYU)

Baozang and Heise's break up became a wide topic on the media after Baozang confirmed that they have parted ways and no wedding will happen between her and the son of the President of the country.

When asked why they separated, Baozang only said that they have mutual differences they cannot agreed upon and that the break up is a mutual decision between them. And that's all she has to say.

The Palace released a more elaborate explanation.

"Their age difference of almost ten years had finally got between them. Their different interests and busy schedules also played a part. The Princess and Mr.Fa tried everything to make it work but in the end, they decided to part ways before the respect they have for each other also diminished. We hope everyone can respect the Princess' need for a time alone. She is requesting to give her some space about this issue as she felt that everything was already said and whatever it is that is needed to be said should be between her and Mr.Fa. Thank you very much..."

"If we followed our deal and broke up, what reason will the Palace released?" I asked Qing one afternoon while we are in the car taking us on our next schedule together.

The preparation for our wedding is on full steam ahead. Today, we are invited for food tasting on our wedding by some of the well known caterers in town. We also planned to decided on the flavor of the cake for our wedding.

We could have done it in the Palace. Invite everyone who expresses their desire to cater for our wedding in the Palace but Qing and I decided to make this a public affair to give people something to talk about and divert their attention away from Baozang.

This is our way of protecting Qing's sister.

So right now, we are on the way to a famous baker's shop to taste some of their cakes and hope that we will fall in love with one and decide that that's what we will serve on our wedding.

Qing looked at me, "Also difference in our interests and me not being ready to marry," is his simple answer.

"Difference in interests meaning because I am gay and you are straight?" He is annoying me again.

Qing smiled and yanked me to sit closer to him. "Something like that. Or they can see that you are a firecracker while I am as boring as an accountant's book. You know, differences..."

"You are not boring," I said, defending him. "But you are right, I am a firecracker. I am fun that way..."

Chong snorted while driving. Lao is on the passenger's side busy on his tablet, he is always busy. He is even busier than all of us combined because...

"There should never be an hitched on this wedding. This has to go through so the two of you can have your month long honeymoon. Yes! A month long of the two of you away from me...I mean from everyone. Ha ha ha..."

Lao is so sweet. He is even more excited than us about this wedding.

"How is Li Yi?" Qing asked Chong.

"Back to her family," Chong replied while concentrating on the road. "Are you sure you are washing your hands off her?"

"Yes," Qing looked out of the window while his hand on my waist tightened. "Now that Heise can no longer use her, I believe he will not approach her again. Li Yi can see for herself how little regards that man has for her. And besides, I already talk to Li Yi's father. He assured me that he will look after her. I think my father also talked to her parents."