Port of Tianjin

(DAYU)

I shrieked and gasped as Qing grasped me and pulled me closer before standing up. I have to cling on him like a limpet.

"We might slip!" I slap his arm, he just grinned and kissed me more. I sighed and let him manuevered us out of the tub.

"Would I let us slip?" Qing mumbled against my lips before walking out of the bathroom and through the suite to get to the bed. "We are wet!" I squealed and laughed before struggling to get out of his arms.

"So what?" Qing was forced to let me go. I smiled at him then my eyes widened. "The jacuzzi! We forgot to turn it off!" I was horrified. "Go back and turn it off but becore coming back, take some towels and my bathrobe and slippers,"

Qing sighed, "You are aware that you are ruining the romance..."

"I like that bathrobe and slipper. I think it will be pretty romantic if you will fetch them for me," I pointed.

Qing smiled, "If you will put it that way..." he turned to go back to the bathroom while I rummage in my suitcase to get our supplies ready.

Qing came back with a towel and my bathrobe and slippers. I took the towel and dry his chest and arms first. Qing circled his arms on my waist as I towel us down.

"I bet this is not how other couples start their first night...making their husbands run back to turn off a jacuzzi," Qing lean down to nuzzle my neck. I smiled and clung on to his neck, letting our naked bodies touching, "Or drying us first so we won't get the bed wet..."

I nodded, "But we are not other couples. We are me and you. We do things our way, Qing. If we are like other couples, we might have given up a long time ago. Or cave in..." I said.

Qing lean out to gave me a grim look. "Thank you, Love. For not giving up. Even when you were kidnapped..."

"Don't," I stopped him. "That was over. We survived it. No need to rehash it. What matters is that we are here now. You and me." I lean up to kiss his lips lightly. "We won, Qing."

Qing tightened his hold on me and kiss me back. I moaned and open my lips to let my tongue play with his. His hands started caressing parts of my body, my back, sides, shoulders. Down to my ass. I kept holding on to him. Qing is my anchor, without him I will be lost.

We stopped kissing to breathe and U let him go to climb on the bed and lay there on my back. Then I held out my arms. "Come, love me..."

"I do," Qing said as he put one knee on the bed. "Love you. I love you..."

He is so sweet.

"And I love you too," I sighed in elation when he laid beside me and kissed me again. I welcomed him in my arms and between my legs when he moves to get on top of me.

In Qing's arms I sighed, groaned, squealed, laughed, got teary while he kiss his way down my body. My fingers sunk on his hair when he got down to my dick.

I sometimes really wonder how someone can be as good as him in blowjobs when I am his first male lover? Is he naturally talented?

Fuck, who cares, I think as my body started going heavy and my breathing faster. "Qing..." I moaned his name and arched my body when a particular ache pierced my body. "I am close..." I panted.