Temper

(DAYU)

I moaned loudly as Qing's cock started hitting my prostate.

I still can't believe how good it feels to have that part of me fucked hard.

"There...right there...stay there, ugh..." I panted heavily as Qing held me tight while we make love.

We are laying on his bed, on our side. Him spooning me from behind. His cock, I am really loving it, fucking me nice and slow while he showered hot kisses on my shoulder and neck. I arched my head to the side so I can kiss his mouth.

He kissed me hard while his hand slid down to grasped my hard leaking dick while his other hand snaked around my torso to play with my nipples.

I screamed against his mouth, it's like being electrocuted in three different voltage settings all at the same time. I ended the kiss and turn my head away to open my mouth and gasped for air as my body tightened while Qing fucked me harder from behind.

"Damn it! Damn! Shit..." I don't know what to do with my body anymore. So I decided to move my hips in counter point with Qing's hand and dick.

"Like that, Love...fuck me back like that," Qing bite my earlobe while encouraging me. He panted behind me as our combined pleasures drew tighter and tighter until every molecules in my body burst inside me.

"Fuck," Qing laughed after coming inside my ass. I am still shaking as he laughed behind me while I stay on my side, willing my heart to calm down.

Qing laughed again, truly satisfied. I let him. That was our second orgasm of the night so yeah...he knew how to use his dick well.

"Do I have to wait for four days before we can make love again?" Qing moved to hug me from behind and kiss my head.

"Take your dick out of my ass first before you ask," I said. Qing laughed again. "Jeez, your mouth...and tone," he did as asked. But with all the teasing slowness of a jerk that he is.

After we are separated, he turned me gently to face him then kiss my lips sweetly.

"I love you," he whispered against my lips and I hummed my "I love you too". It's a good thing he says I love you after we make love and not while it's happening or else I will think that he just love me for my ass. Ignore me...

I lay my head on his chest while he held me securely on his side.

"What did Chong said?" I asked him after moments of silence. I tilt my head to look at his profile.

"Heise seems clean," Qing replied. "He went to where my mother, sister and grandmother are vacationing but I already talked to Baozang, telling her not to tell anyone anything until I did a thorough investigation on Li Yi. Baozang will not speak of the whole affair to Heise..."

I frowned, "They will come back from their vacation next week, right?"

"Yes, on Monday." Qing nodded.

"Just one week of vacation," I sighed. "I would love a week of nothing but you and me and vacation."

"Once we are married, we will travel, just us, for a whole month. No business deals. No Royal events. Just you and me," Qing kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

I grinned at that. Happy to know he planned a vacation for us after we marry.

"My parents will also come back next week, maybe at the end of the week..." I sighed. "I hope, things will be over when they come because I really don't want to explain these incidents to them,"