Two Girls

(DAYU)

Permission granted, the four of us, Lao, Qing, Chong and I searched Baozang rooms for a cellphone or anything that doesn't belong to Baozang and can be Li Yi's.

Baozang was also there but just to observe the search we are doing.

Qing opted for us to do the searching. Not wanting the security personnels to go through his sister's things.

Chong searched Baozang's bed. Uncaringly pulling covers and sheets from it.

"It's okay," Baozang said as she watched Chong drag her pillows and fling them on the air to see if something will fell from them. She is saying okay but her expression is pained. I feel for her.

"Nothing," Chong said after he dragged the mattress of the bed frame and feel every sides and corners of the four poster bed. He even checked the high frame.

"Are you sure?" Baozang asked bitterly. "Maybe you should get a saw and hack my bed to pieces." She is being sarcastic.

Chong smirked at her, "Can I?" He challenges the Princess. Baozang's mouth fell open.

Lao and I sighed.

"I will check her bathroom," I said to change the topic. I went there with gloves in my hands as I feel every corners of the cabinets. Lift every covers, even the toilet. Crouch down to peer under. Shook the shower curtains. Open jars, although that doesn't make any sense. And even wanting to check the ceiling's light fixtures but like Baozang, Li Yi is a petite girl so...it will be hard for her to reach that high.

"Nothing here," I said.

Next stop is the walk in closer but Baozang put herself in front of it's door.

"Can Dayu gege do this alone? You know, as he is a gay man..." Baozang said.

"I am also gay," Chong said.

"Yeah, but you are a jerk." Baozang replied in annoyance.

"She got a point there," Lao said and well all look at him. I sighed. "Fine! I will be the only one to search your closet," I said as I look at Qing who can do nothing but nod in agreement.

Baozang and I are the only one allowed inside the closet although the door is open and like in bathroom, Chong, Lao and Qing hover there to see what is going on in my search.

"This might take a while," I said as I look at the many cabinets and items on Baozang's closet. She had a lot of stuffs.

A lot...

"Maybe while Dayu is searching here in the closet, we can keep on searching the bedroom," Qing suggested to Chong and Lao.

"Sure, there's still the carpet and the curtains and balcony to destroy," Baozang nodded. She is not getting over the way Chong dismantled her bed.

Qing and Lao turn to each other and they slowly step away from the closet. Baozang's temper is as legendary as mine. The way she rant about her brother when she was mad, cringe worthy.

Chong, either he is brave or stupid stayed on the door of the closet to keep on watching.

"I don't like him," Baozang grumbled before crouching next to me as I opened her shoe cabinet. Maybe the thing we are looking for is on one of er tall boots.