Shackled

(CHONG)

I look at my wristwatch and saw that it's already 1 pm. One more hour before the Prince's wedding will start, if they can't delay it. I just got to the Port of Tianjin.

I get off the car and run inside a warehouse that we use when a contraband will land here in the Tianjin Port. At this point, the warehouse is empty because we haven't use it for almost half a year now.

I slipped inside and saw my nephew sitting in a chair by the table, in the middle if the vast almost empty and dank warehouse and watching something on his laptop.

"What have you done?" I asked him.

"I got him. Confirm him for me," he points at the corner of the warehouse. I turned and groaned in dismay when I saw a bloodied filthy looking beggar in torn clothes chained inside a steel cage used to transport big animals.

"Where did you got the cage?"

"Purchased it."

"Where? When?"

"The night I called you that I will hunt for that man," is my nephews casual reply. He is a total psychopath. This one. His twin is not far, if your high is hacking secured goverment websites, you are bound to be crazy too.

Khan's children. My nephew and niece are one set of insane twins. One is a weapon specialist, my nephew, who grew up fascinated with guns, bows and arrows, grenades, knives, samurais, etc.

My niece, on the other hand, is a total techy geek. She breathes, live and passionate about computers and gadget. But like a total criminal, she loves hacking.

No one is normal in our family.

We are a bunch of criminals who like bending the law to our will.

And that is why I want to change my course. I am thinking of breaking away from the family's tradition. And I am starting by being the Consort's bodyguard.

But my nephew and niece, both twenty two and about to finish their educations are not giving their Uncle Chong some room to breathe.

Their father is spoiling them. Their mother wants to tighten the leash on them. So they run to cool Uncle Chong to train them and let them use their set of skills.

Like my nephew. With the array of weapons on the table, a gun, a swiss knife, a crowbar, a hook etc, I think he is doing some research.

I don't really know what is his plans for his life.

If he is not blackmailing me, I will totally drag him in front of his father.

"Why is he bloody? I though I told you not to engage him and just call me..."

"The opportunity arises Uncle. I seized it." My nephew said. He stood up, he is as tall as Lao but built like a bull like his father. "Just confirm for me that it's him. So I can get my reward."

"Why do you need the reward money? You are rich," he is a trust fund baby.

"That is our family's money. I didn't earn it. I have plans for that money. The Royals will give it, right?"