Deadline

(CHONG)

35 hours since the kidnapping

Lao is on a tizzy. He had been following the Crown Prince and bugging the poor man about what the Prince talked about with the Consort's father.

Lao is like a dog with a bone. He won't let go of the issue. I thought he had accepted it. The Prince decided to marry the bitch who kidnapped Dayu. I think the Prince will divorce the said bitch or commit her into a mental institution which I will not blame the Prince a bit.

The lady is a lunatic. Someone should certify her.

"Why? Why will you agree to that?" Lao stood near the Prince as the poor man sat on a high stool while we are in the kitchen. "The Queen is furious with you. She will take no part into your marriage to that woman..."

"Shunu will take care of everything. All I need to do is go there and marry her," the Prince answered in a lifeless tone. "I want you and Chong to be ready and take Dayu once Shunu showed him in the open..."

Lao laughed humorlessly, "You want me to attend your farce wedding?" Lao felt insulted.

"No!" The Prince exclaimed impatiently. "I want you to go there with me to secure Dayu! Are you not listening to me? You will go there, not for me, but for my Consort!"

"Is he still your Consort when you are marrying someone else?!" Lao cannot accept that the Prince will marry anyone but their childhood playmate Dayu.

"Lao!"

"Wang Qing!" Lao shouted, he is really livid. "Did you even think about what Dayu will feel if he realizes that you marry to save him?"

"I don't care what Dayu will feel. As long as he is safe. Once he is safe, I can think of another way to end my marriage and..."

The Prince phone, which he now takes anywhere he goes, rang again.

Another different number. Shunu is using burner phones and chucking them away after every call she makes to the Prince. A clever move if you don't want to be traced.

"Hello," the Prince accepted the call. He looked at Lao who arched an eyebrow. The Prince rolled his eyes and put the call on the speaker mode.

"Qing!" The bitch sounded excited. "I will send you a video, I hope you will like it..." she ended the call after that.

A few minutes later, a video was sent to the Prince. Our eyes widened when we saw Dayu, wearing a black suit, inside a glass compartment long and big enough to accomodate him. He is sleeping. Like freaking Snow White.

"Dayu ah..." the Prince wanted to enter his phone and touch his Consort. Tears formed in Lao's eyes while I turn away because I don't know how to control my emotions anymore.

Dayu in a glass compartment? Forget about Heise and the kinky club. This Shunu is a legit insane person.

And the scariest thing. She has Dayu in her hands.

I can hear it. How that bitch is explaining how that glass compartment works. The sides has holes to let Dayu breathe while he is in a sedative induced coma. But those holes can be shut down and the compartment can be filled with poisonous gas that can instantly kill the Consort.

"But I don't want to kill him Qing. He had to stay alive to see us get married and live together as King and Queen." Shunu added sweetly as she finished explaining the compartment. "And oh, before I forgot, I have another provision on our deal. Aside from marrying me, you have to agree to let me carry the next King after you."