Happy Place

The Kiss that Broke the Net...

"In a rare display of emotions, the Prince known to everyone as aloof, careful and strictkler for rules, Crown Prince Wang Qing's kiss to his soon to be Fiance broke the internet last night. Amidst the protest and traffic on the East District, the Prince came personally to claim his soon to be Intended and kissed him right there in the street for the whole world to see. Videos and photos were posted on the net capturing the unguarded, totally unexpected and one dubbed as the most romantic kiss in the Royal history. Sites posting the videos and photos crashed as everyone here and abroad tried to get a piece of that kiss. Looks like it's really over ladies...this Prince is truly and willingly caught..."

(DAYU)

I woke up and smile as I see the familiar lovely ceiling of the room for the Queen in Waiting.

I know...I know...the room has a really feminine feel but...waking up in this room just proved that what happened yesterday was not a dream.

It's true, the Counsel and the Royal Family had given the permission for Wang Qing to marry me before Qing and Lao left the mansion to escape and visit me again.

"The Head Counsel told me the news as I was getting into the car to escape the Palace to visit you. Literally, he could have missed me by the second. And my father's junior aide told me about the rally that's happening in front of the diner where you are staying that is why I am hurrying to come to you with the police as back up," Qing said last night while leaning against the wall in my balcony.

Yes, he climbed the ladder beside my balcony again to see me.

I leaned my head against his shoulder as he held me securely in his arms. The full moon looking down at us from the midnight sky.

"I am just happy that they finally give us their blessing for the wedding. What will happen next?" I asked Qing.

"The plan for the Engagement Ball will be in full speed ahead. I think my mother and grandmother didn't waste the week away. They continued to plan the ball hoping that our engagement will happen." Qing kiss my temple lightly.

"I will be busy then. But what exactly one do while planning a ball, anyway?" I curiously asked.

I shouldn't have asked.

"Yes, you shouldn't have," Chong equipped while looking at the array of clothes in front of us.

"Clothes fitting is important when we are giving an important ball. And nothing will be more important than the Crown Prince's engagement ball aside from his own wedding, of course..." the Queen explained.

Of course. Chong and I nodded together.

He had to stick with me as he is my official bodyguard just like what he said. The King himself confirmed it to Wang Qing's utter annoyance.

Chong had to be where I am. Had to keep me safe and make sure I am securely protected. Why?

"He will be the Consort. The next one that will raise the King after Wang Qing. That is how important Dayu is. Do you understand?" The King asked Chong who nodded smartly and answered yes.

I winced inwardly. The one who will raise the King after Wang Qing.

The engagement ball has not happened yet we are already talking about a child. A Crown Prince. My life is like a roller coaster ride. From being practically banished from the Palace to fitting clothes for my engagement.