Past

(QING)

I found Dayu still asleep on the bed. I washed first before slipping naked beside him. I gathered him in my arms and pulled hims close until our bodies are touching.

Dayu moaned, eyes still closed. Still sleepy," You are still cold," he complained but hugged me back. "Is it done?"

I smiled and close my eyes. "What is done?"

"Whatever it is you did with Chong and Lao. I woke up and you were gone. I thought for a while then ate some cake in the fridge then fell asleep again,"

"What a thorough report," I sighed and hug him tighter. "Go back to sleep, my love."

"It is over now?" Dayu asked.

"Yes," I kiss his forehead.

"Okay," Dayu sighed. Then he grew quiet as he fell asleep again.

I matched his even breathing. It's over now. When we wake up later, everything will be in the past.

And our life as a married couple will finally start.

                  -------@--------

(CHONG)

One week later
Beijing Airport. VIP Section

"I cannot believe you," I sighed as I look at Lao sitting relaxed in a comfort chair while reading the newspaper as we wait for our flight to be called.

"Why?" Lao is completely confused as to why I am pissed at him.

I pointed at him, "You had the chance to get away. We had the chance to get away and what? You wanted to see Maldives...and India?" My eyes rounded at him. "With them?!"

I gestured on the other couple sweetly gazing and smiling at each other as they sat on the corner of a long couch in the lounge area of the VVIP section of the airport.

The Prince and his Consort had been awaiting this moment for one whole week after their wedding. Today marks the first day of their month long honeymoon on South Asia places like Bhutan, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka and Maldives.

Dayu, in particular had been mooning about this day for almost every hour of every day in the last week. I was tempted to shoot Dayu a few times just to shut him up. Nothing new there. We still piss each other off. I call him a drama queen, Dayu calls me an evil bastard. All is fine.

And just when I thought that I could finally get away from the sickly in sweetness and nauseating when they PDA couple, this happened. The Prince and his Consort had no qualms about making moony eyes and doing kissy sounds when they say their goodbyes to each other. Most of those goodbye scenes Lao and I witnessed.

It's insane. It's like this couple double their efforts to annoy me ever since they got married.

Now, Lao decided he wanted to go to Maldives with the newlyweds. I wanted to call a mental hospital to get his head checked.

"Why? Really...why?"

"It will be fun," Lao said.