Hostage

(HEISE)

27 hours since the kidnapping

Wang Qing is here! How did he knew this place?! No one associated with me knew this place. I didn't tell anyone about this place.

Even Li Yi. No one!

Then how come the Crown Prince is here.

Ah! Never mind! He is here and I have to take Baozang away from here before they get to us. I open the door of the room and frantically strode inside to take the chains off Baozang.

She gave me baleful looks. I let her keep the gag. I don't want her making any noise.

"Time to go sweetheart," I told her before hefting her on my shoulder. Carrying her like a sack of rice. She tried kicking and pulling my hair and I let her. She is a petite girl and she refused to eat or drink so her energy is deflated. She can kick and pull any parts of me but I can take it because they had no real force behind them.

I went out of the door with Baozang as the elevator on the end of the hallway opened. My eyes meet Wang Qing's stares. I ran while carrying Baozang.

"Heise!" Wang Qing kept on calling my name. He is annoying.

Baozang, upon hearing her brother's voice started struggling for real. I went to the emergency stairs and started going down. Taking the stairs two at a time. I feel my adrenaline pumping. Gravity helping me. Baozang, the stupid girl kept on struggling.

"One more move and I will drop you to die!" I hissed at Baozang. She smack my head. She is pissing me off. But I have to escape her brother. Wang Qing will not catch me and take his sister back.

I have grand plans for Baozang.

"Heise! This hotel is surrounded by our people! There will be no escape for you!" The Prince shouted as they chase me.

I didn't listen to him. I had escaped a lot of times. I had fooled them several times already. And as long as I have Baozang, I have the upper hand.

Wang Qing will never let me hurt his sister. He will be the one who will open a way for me and his sister to escape.

When we got to the lobby I ran to get the main entrance to see that Wang Qing was right, security forces were there to blocked the path out.

I smiled. Time for some drama then...

I put down Baozang who is still fighting. I slapped her hard to make her stop. Everyone on the lobby who are witnessing what is happening gasped and the time stopped.

I snaked an arm on Baozang's neck and put her in front of me as I backed us to the wall. I have to cover myself. Then I pulled out the gun I hid on my back and point it at Baozang's temple. She is still gagged of course.

I look at Wang Qing who was frozen on his spot a few yards away from me and his sister.

"I will kill her," I am panting for breath as I sneer atWang Qing and his faithful guard dog Lao. "If you will not make a way for us, I will kill your sister."

"It's over now, Heise. Do you think I will let you escape and take my sister? If you want to go, go! But go alone leave my sister. You will not take her!" Wang Qing said.

I laughed. A bit maniacal sounding but who cares.

"Your Highness, I don't think you understand. I don't care if it's over for me. But if it's over for me, then it's over for your sister too. Baozang will stay with me...even in death..." I smiled at Wang Qing before kissing his sister's cheek and pressed the muzzle of the gun on her temple harder.