Chained

(BAOZANG)

14 hours since the kidnapping.

I feel cold. My eyes feels grainy so I didn't try to open them yet. I felt my whole body first. I am lying down, somewhere soft. A bed? Most probably.

Okay...so I am lying on a bed and...I tried moving parts of my body. My left hand, my right hand, my left feet, and my right feet...

Clang.

I felt cold metal on my right ankle. I opened my eyes and saw lighting fixture and a ceiling. I blinked my eyes as I try to remember the last thing that I saw before falling asleep.

Dayu gege...falling down when someone pushed a cloth on his face.

"Dayu gege..." I sat up fast and almost screamed when I felt a splitting headache that attacked my head. With one eye closed I surveyed the place where I am at.

A room. A luxurious looking room. Like a hotel room. Or a room in a condo pad. I am not sure.

I am right that I am in a bed. And my right ankle was cuffed with the chain on the post of the bed.

"Really? They chained me?" I cannot believe it.

"Good evening, my puppet..." I turn my head fast when someone spoke.

I know him of course. He is the only one who calls me by that disgusting pet name.

Puppet. Like I am someone he can control.

"Heise," his name taste like the most bitter medicine that was ever forced on me to take.

But Heise is not the kind of medicine that will cure me. He is poison.

"Where is Dayu gege?" I asked.

Heise smiled, "Why are you asking about him? Are you not curious why I took you?"

"I don't care. Why should I care about your reason for doing things? Who are you? You are insignificant in my life and Dayu gege is more important, uhmp!" The last one because Heise came to the bed to seize my cheeks in one of his big hands to squeeze them to stop me from talking.

"Insignificant? Baozang, look around, no one is here to save you now. No Kingly father, no Princely brother. No Lao...no Dayu. No Li Yi..."

I push his hand away from my face, "Fuck you! You dare say her name, after what you did to her?!"

Heise laughed, "What did I did to her? Li Yi loves me..."

"You seduced her! You took advantage of her! Li Yi is a sweet person..."

"She hates you!" Heise shouted at my face before capturing it again. This time I fought him like a wild cat. Scratching him and reaching to pull his head. I hate his hand on my skin.

Li Yi never hated me. Li Yi was my friend and this man...this vile vile man took my friend away and poisoned her. I will never forgive Heise for that. Taking advantage of Li Yi weakness. Like I can never forgive Li Yi for being weak.

Like how I can never forgive myself for letting them hurt me. I am a fucking Princess! They shouldn't even have touched me! I hate this man.

"Stop it. Stop it!" Heise tried catching my hands but I refused to be bounded by him. He lost patience and he slapped me. Hard...

I bounce on the bed when I was thrown there by the force of his slap. I felt my face numbed then exquisite pain followed.