Complicated

(QING)

I listened to my sister while she talks to her fiance.

Or soon to be ex fiance.

"They have to release Li Yi. We don't have enough evidence against her. My brother is enraged. She tried harming Dayu gege but...what can we do? We may be the Royal Family but we have ni right to detain people without a strong case against them," Baozang said. "And in truth, I begged Dayu gege to forgive her because she is still my friend."

"Is she still pointing at you?" Heise asked from the other line.

"Yes," Baozang sadly replied. "She is sticking to that story until the end. I don't know, Heise. Why is she doing this?" Baozang's voice broke as she got teary.

"That's enough, Baozang ah. Don't waste your tears on people like her. She is...a trash. You are far better without those kind of people. Cheer up, my puppet..."

I saw Baozang's tears retracted as irritation showed in her face. But then she smiled. "You are right. When will you come to visit me?" She put a tone of eagerness in her voice. "I need you in these trying times, Heise."

"I am still busy. But once I tied everything up, I will come to the Palace first thing. Okay? Just stay strong, my doll. It will be over soon and everything will be fine,"

"Okay. Bye. I love you," Baozang close her eyes. All of us who are looking at her tried hard not to laugh.

"I love you too, doll. Bye,"

The call ended. Baozang threw her phone on her bed and glared at us. "Erase whatever you heard in your minds, right now!" She ordered us. "Ugh! Why does he keeps on calling me doll and puppet. I hate it!" She left my office go get back on the main Palace.

She is throwing tantrums now. Me and my parents took that as a good sign since we preferred bratty Baozang to crying Baozang anytime of the day.

She goes back to her shops too. Putting her time and energy into drawing new designs for her clothing line. Working hard.

We are not happy with that but if that is her way of coping up, then we will let her be for now. But soon, we will have to go and talk to her again. She cannot stay sad like this.

But I applaude my sister's courage. I don't know if I can show the same bravery as she is showing all of us if let's say, Lao and Dayu did to me what Li Yi and Heise did to her.

"You will not cheat on me with Lao, right?" I turn to Dayu who gave me a stunned look. Lao coughed and sputtered behind us.

"Wang Qing!" Dayu was scandalized. Good! He is not thinking of cozying up in bed with Lao.

"My Prince! The things you are saying..." Lao too is scandalized and gave me pained looks.

Chong was laughing. He is entertained.

"I was just checking," I said in my defense.

Dayu didn't like that argument, "Oh you are just checking. Cool. That's cool. But rest assured, Lao and I won't cheat on you. We are like brothers. So that would be incest at the very least,"

Lao groaned while I winced at Dayu's angry tone.

"Now, if we are talking about Chong," Dayu smiled sweetly at his bodyguard who frowned at him. Dayu batted his eyeslashes. "Chong ah..."

Chong visibly shiver, "Please! Have some decency! I am not crazy enough or sex starved enough to jump in bed with you. I still love myself..."