Fetish Club

(Author's note: Since we all miss Dayu. Let's look at him on the header picture😭. I miss him too)

(BAOZANG)

26 hours since the kidnapping

He took me to a S&M club. A fetish club.

Heise took me to a fetish club.

I don't have any problems with people with kinky fetishes but if one them, Heise, decided to kidnap me and then chain me, eagle spread, on the bed plus put a gag on me...then we have a HUGE problem.

God...

I refused to eat. I refuse to even drink. I want to annoy the hell out of Heise and I did a good job so he tied all my limbs on the bed and put a gag on me.

The nerve of the man, he said I am his "slave" with a rape fantasy.

Damn him to hell and back. I will...I will...

I took a deep breath as the cleaning lady who came in to take the uneaten tray on the table by the window left the room. I tried telling her to help me but the daft woman, okay my temper is showing again, cannot understand my moans.

Damn Heise.

Fine! It's not the woman's fault if she cannot understand my "Please help me. I am the Princess Baozang of the Royal Family and my shit ex kidnapped me," in moan and groan language.

And I also won't doubt if the cleaning crew at this place were trained to ignore scenes like a woman tied down helplessly in bed with a gag in her mouth because this is a fetish club.

In their minds, I am the kinky bitch who loves to be tied down.

Huh?!

Damn it, I want a safeword!

Calm down Baozang. Calm down. We are smart. We are fierce. We are a Princess.

Okay I am now talking to myself. Fuck that.

I felt tears slid from the corner of my eyes to my temple. I am thinking of my mother and GrandMa.

Oh please God. I don't mind being tied up here but please, please, I hope the whole Palace spared letting my GrandMa knows of the news of my disappearance. This can kill her.

Qing ge...Lao ge...please help me.

Dayu gege...where are you? Are you in the next room tied down too?

How about Chong? Is he okay?

Baba. Mother.

I stopped crying. I close my eyes and pray. Crying won't help. I have to pray and concentrate. Maybe things will not be too dire for me. Qing ge will never stop until he found me. He loves me. I think he lied when he said he has a list. I think for Qing ge, I am his first priority. He promised to always look out after me. And protect me.

I just have to keep on believing on my brother. He will come. He will come.

"Baozang ah, as long as Dayu and I are here...you will never be alone,"

That's right. I am not alone. Qing ge will find me.

But oh God, can you please tell my stupid brother to hurry up? Please...