Damage Control

(QING)

Dayu is something else.

I look at him as we dine on the Pavilion. No one in the Royal Family is on the mood to have a formal Royal dinner in the Palace, after all that happened.

Baozang is hiding herself in her room. My grandmother is resting on her bed. My parents are worried about my sister.

Me...?

I am smiling at Dayu. Even if Chong and Lao are exasperated at me. Even if Dayu is getting concious at my stares and smiles at him.

"You will lie for me," I said in wonder. "What else will you do for me?" I asked Dayu as I gave him an eager puppy look. I know because I have perfected that look.

"I want to puke," Chong said.

"Me too," Lao sighed.

I ignored them. Dayu shyly look back at me then bat his eyelashes prettily at me. "I already bottom for you. What else do you want?" He pout his lower lip.

"Kill me now," Chong begged someone from the heaven.

"Kill me first," Lao moaned as if in pain. "Then you can die after me," he pats Chong's arm.

Dayu and I ignored them.

I lean closer to kiss him but Dayu moved away. "Chong and Lao can see," he said shyly.

"I hate my life," Chong sighed.

"Happy place," Lao equipped.

"Ignore them," I told Dayu before I yank him gently closer to me and kiss his luscious lips.

Dayu moaned and kiss me back.

"So!" Chong said loudly. "Baozang huh? How is she, Lao? What do you think she is feeling right now?"

Dayu and I separated and gave Chong icy stares. Chong grinned at us mockingly. "Have some decency, the two of you. The Prince's sister is suffering and you had the gall to kiss?"

"Call Heise," I told Lao while ignoring Chong's not so subtle jab.

"I already did but Baozang doesn't want to talk to anyone. She is...hurting too much," Lao is dismayed for my sister. "Heise left saying that he will be back again even if he doesn't know what is happening to his fiancee..."

"The King didn't say anything to him?"I frowned.

Lao looked at Dayu. "Your Consort gave him the idea. No one from the outside will know about Li Yi's lie. We must all protect Baozang. So the King is making sure everyone is hushing up."

"Baozang has always been his favorite," I said. Feeling sad for my father and sister.

"What should we do? Li Yi will keep on lying. I wonder who is she lying for? Who is the man on her life? Is she dating someone?" Dayu asked Lao.

Lao shook his head, "I am not sure. Maybe Chong can investigate?" He looked hopefully at Chong.

"I can," Chong said. "But with all the things happening, I think more than investigating, we must all get ready. Li Yi's actions just goes to show that there are people out there really determined to kill Dayu. Why? I really have no idea..."