Cute

(DAYU)

The second attempt on Qing's life happened four days after the zoo incident.

Chong is still investigating that first case but he cannot find anything conclusive. Like that girl in the balcony on Qing and mine's engagement ball.

Life goes on. The day before the attempt to kill Qing again, I spent away from him. I'm still sexually frustrated as ever. Qing kept on smiling at me, and now he is telling me if he is taking a bath. He even calls me if I am not in the Prince's Pavilion just to tell me that he is going to get naked and take a shower.

"Have you seen me naked? I don't think you have seen me naked before." He said one morning when he called me while getting ready for my lessons with the Queen.

Oh yeah, I am still studying. It's a never ending learning process. Being a spouse of the King.

"I am not interested," I try being indifferent to his subtle try to seduce me.

"Really? Okay..." the call will end and I thought that was that. Until my phone will beep and I will see that he sent me a photo.

Of him, in the bathroom without his shirt on. Then he will message me saying he will send me more pictures while I am still drooling on the first photo of his exposed torso.

I am obejectifying him. I don't care. I want to lick every hard ridges on his body. His pecs, his abs...his nips. His arms, his lips...I wanna lick him like a popcicle.

I was so busy gushing on the photo that I didn't notice Chong frowning at me.

Then more photos came. I was waiting for them to load faster. Tapping the screen of my phone. Raising it up because maybe there is a jam in the signal somewhere. Hurrying the photos to load.

"Hurry up! Hurry up! He might have..."

Sent me a dick pic!!! Ahhh!!!

But the Queen saw me. "Dayu? What are you doing?!"

"Nothing!" I put my phone down on top of my desk as a blurred photo with brown background is loading. Qing's dick pic! It's a dick pic! I will finally see the goodies!

"Then why are you paying more attention to your phone than to your lesson?" The Queen ask.

I started sweating, "N-no...not true, your Majesty. I am paying attention..." I glance at my phone and the slow clearing of the picture. It's must have some big megapixel. You know, for a greater effect. What?!

The Queen didn't believe me and signaled to Chong. "Please take the Consort's phone. It's a distraction." She ordered.

No!!!

I put both of my palms over my phone, giving my bodyguard a pleading look that obviously didn't work because Chong just forcibly pry my hands away and take my phone.

Then he looked at the screen and blanched then gave me a grossed out look. My whole world crashed.

Chong, my bodyguard, saw Qing's jewels first. I was robbed! Robbed, I tell you!