Chapter 8

Title: A Decimation 

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah screamed internally as they made it to the beach area right near the water and the Frillish couldn't be more pleased to the point she had to wipe the drool off her face.

She has been trying to get to him, but many annoying trainers were trying to catch her since she was out in the open and she couldn't follow him into the cave because of the climate didn't suit well for her and now has finally got him.

He is now hers and she couldn't wait till he begins to scream with no one to stop her.

He can basically hear what she was saying in his mind.

''I'm gonna drown you and watch you take your final breath!'' 

Or...

''I'm gonna make you watch me eat you alive! I'm going to cut you up! Hehehehehe!'' 

The instant they reach the water, it was good as over in his head.

''Krok!'' Krokorok emerged from the ground with a screaming Zorua latched onto her and bit the Frillish's face, causing her to drop Isaiah who was helpless on the ground because of the poisoning.

Frillish angrily used a Water Pulse which Krokorok responded by scraping her tail across the sand in front of her, blocking the attack as she stood in front of her trainer sneering at the Frillish while Zorua looked relieved comically.

Krokorok lunged towards her, about to bite until Frillish placed a barrier around her, stopping Krokorok then blasted her with a Hydro Pump.

Krokorok landed harshly as Zorua slowly got up, wanting to leave but Krokorok stopped her by grabbing her tail and sat her besides as she struggled to get up.

Frillish smirked menacingly, gaining a purple shade of disturbance, and in their own language, she told them to hand him over and perhaps, maybe she will spare them.

Zorua nodded which earned a smack by Krokorok who blamed her for her trainer's current condition as he was still unresponsive.

Frillish let out a powerful purplish hallow gust of wind, pushing them back at a far distance.

Krokorok desperately tried getting up, only to get hit by another Hydro Pump mercilessly, knocking her unconscious for the count and Zorua was forced to face first against Frillish who floated over her, towering her.

Frillish didn't see them as any threat to her but an hinderance.

There is a reason why she is the leader of her colony.

Zorua out of fear attacked with a move that took the Frillish by surprise.

She raised herself up and formed a sphere of pitch black energy with her frontal feet and hit the sand with the energy, creating a large distance shock wave of dark energy, blowing away the Frillish but didn't knock her out.

Zorua cringed when a familiar pitch ominous aura eroded from her, signifying that her attack was affected by Curse Body as Frillish with minor injuries got up, furiously glaring at Zorua and blasted her with a fast Hydro Pump.

Now with that pest out of her way....

Frillish gasped when she realized Isaiah was gone.

Frillish panicked, not happy her meal somehow walked away undetected.

Where did he go?

A large rock hit her head from behind, making her turn to find Isaiah, breathing heavily as his eyes were filled with rage.