Chapter 56

Title: Festival of Familiar Faces

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah was standing in front of the Canalave City's Gym, not wasting any time.

''Char!'' Isaiah glanced at Chimchar who wanted to battle the Gym Leader.

He decided on Darmanitan and Torkoal at first.

''You want to battle?''

''Char!'' 

Isaiah sighed.

''You want to battle?''

''Char!'' 

''Okay.'' Isaiah shrugged.

Chimchar jumped in happiness while Charmeleon rolled his eyes.

Right as they were going to enter the gym, he was instead met with a worker.

''Can I help you?'' The worker asked.

''Just going to challenge Byron.'' 

''Sorry. Can't do.'' The worker denied.

''What? He's out?''

''Boss went up to Iron Island to do some training and fossil exploration so who knows when he comes back?'' The worker yawned.

''Great...but Iron Island? So it's habited with Steel-Type Pokemon?''

''Obviously, it's over there, that far island.'' The worker pointed towards a far away island.

''Only way you can get there is by ferry so good luck.'' The worker yawned again before walking past Isaiah who groaned.

''Man I'm on a schedule.'' Isaiah thought, completely annoyed as he wandered around the city.

''Come get your Lunar Wings! Come get your Lunar Wings!'' Isaiah stopped and turned to find a vendor with a whole stock of ''Lunar Wings'' by his cart.

''Lunar Wings?'' Isaiah approached the vendor as the man greedily rubbed his hands.

''Right? Many people here as of recently been having terrible nightmares but don't worry, with these, blessed by Cresselia, the Pokemon that opposes from Darkrai can cure your nightmares. What do you say?'' 

Isaiah scoffed before breaking into chuckles.

''What's so funny?''

''Excuse me!'' A boy yelled as he and a Lucario appeared, looking desperate judging by their tired looking eyes.

Isaiah looked at the guy with a surprised look.

''Wait? Isn't this the dumbass who beat Ash in the Unova League?'' He recognized the trainer as Cameron.

''Haha! There's my number one customer! Need more Lunar Wings?'' He asked, getting Cameron and his Lucario to frantically nod their heads.

''Yes! I think I need more because it's not working! I think if we can get them in a bundle then perhaps the Lunar Wings will take effect and they're only one time use so I need the bundle worth I can get for each of my Pokemon!'' Cameron with the most stupidest idea pleaded.