Chapter 94

Title: Sinnoh League Arc What? Moving On Already?! A Lehua Focused Chapter For Once! About Arceus's Time!

-Chapter Start-

In the lab of Professor Cerise, with his assistants, Ash, Goh and Chloe who is only allowed when Isaiah isn't there were having a peaceful time.

Until Isaiah literally kicked down the door, like literally off its hinges. 

''What's up fuckers?!'' Isaiah yelled, alarming everyone as he charged right in with Kyle snickering while Lehua was behind him, hiding from Ash and Goh.

''Isaiah?! What the fuck?!'' Professor Cerise stared at the destroyed door.

Isaiah approached Ash and showed off his new trophy.

''You see this?'' 

''Wait? You actually won?!'' 

''Yep that's right. I won a league and not only that, on my first try too.'' Isaiah mocked, showing his trophy off to the others.

''Well....c-congrats.'' Chrysa slowly praised.

''Ash won a league too.'' Goh pointed out but Isaiah literally bumped heads with him.

''On what? His 7th try? I mean an actual league, not a fake one like the Alola Region that was rigged in your favor.'' Isaiah claimed, angering Ash.

''If you think that's a fake league then how about a rematch?''

''A rematch with you? Heh, why should I?'' 

''What? You scared?'' Goh questioned.

''Why should I battle an imbecile who never learns and is nothing short of a fraud. I won the Sinnoh League on my very first try and the battles I had there? Even Lyra who I 4-0'd battle so much better than you. Besides, I'm not interested in battling weaklings who will do nothing to waste mine and my Pokemon's time.'' Isaiah wiped his tears of laughter that began to annoy everyone.

''You're getting too cocky.'' Chloe glared.

''I know I'm an arrogant son of a bitch but can back it up but I'm smart enough to not let it get to my head.''

''Gr! Battle with me right now!'' Ash demanded.

''Meh. You're too boring plus I got to go celebrate with all of my Pokemon and here is the guest of honor.'' Isaiah threw out Obstagoon who roared.

''Linoone finally evolved....''

Yamper was more terrified and didn't get a chance to react before Obstagoon simply kicked him into a trashcan.

''CAN YOU STOP DOING THAT?!'' Chloe yelled at Obstagoon who turned down on her, glaring menacingly at her that made her fall with fear.

''Obstagoon isn't very happy how the advice came from a hypocrite though I'm being a hypocrite about it lol.'' Isaiah stated with amusement.

''GOOOOOON!''

''Isaiah please just go to your home. You know you're not supposed to be in here when Chloe's here.'' Professor Cerise told Isaiah to leave but also left on a side note to talk about later.

''Good.'' Isaiah walked off with Obstagoon.

Ash's Riolu looked at Lehua's Riolu who stared at him before turning away with a huff, making Ash's Riolu upset.

Lehua picked up Riolu who tried picking a fight but he got the end of an Aura Sphere to the back by Ash's by mistake, knocking him down.

Isaiah stared at Obstagoon who roared before swiping at Riolu, sending him against the back of the wall, stunning the Pokemon glued to the wall before prying off and landed hard.