Chapter 34

Title: A Merciless Girl! Gym Battle!

-Chapter Start-

''You two ready?!'' Don George who runs the Battle Club of Nimbasa asked both trainers who nodded.

It was the following morning and 8am.

Despite the experience from yesterday didn't bother the two as they faced each other with serious looks and Mr. Anderson was more than happy to watch his daughter battle.

''This will be treated as a Gym Battle at the request of Gym Leader Destiny Anderson. Both trainers will be allowed to use 3 Pokemon and only the challenger may substitute Pokemon. This battle will be over until all of one side's Pokemon are unable to battle. If there are no questions then let the battle begin!''

''I'm not going easy on you Isaiah. With nothing holding us back. I shall you show you no mercy!'' Destiny yelled as she threw in her first Pokemon.

''Sigi!'' 

Her first choice was Sigilyph.

''A Flying-Type.''

''Go Omastar!'' 

Isaiah threw in his first choice being Omastar.

''I will give you the first move.''

''Rain Dance!'' 

Omastar summoned the rain.

''Swift Swim, figures. Tailwind!'' 

Sigilyph flapped its wings, creating a current that didn't go away.

''Tailwind?'' Isaiah thought.

''Rollout!''

''Dodge.''

Omastar was mere inches from hitting Sigilyph who vanished, pulling by the current.

''Huh?'' Isaiah knew it had something to do with Tailwind.

''Psychic!''

Sigilyph's eyes glowed, stopping Omastar and threw her to the floor.

''Keeping using Psychic!'' 

Omastar was repeatedly thrown around by the attack.

''Rock Slide!''

Omastar mid-air screeched, summoning the rocks.

''Easy. Use the Tailwind to your advantage!''

Sigilyph easily evaded the Rock Slide, appearing behind Omastar.

''Now use Energy Ball!'' 

''Protect!'' 

Sigilyph formed a greenish sphere of energy and blew it towards Omastar who blocked it.

''Do it again!'' 

''Protect!'' 

Omastar attempted to use Protect again but it ended up breaking and Omastar was hit by the powerful super effective attack.

''You can't be spamming Protect or it would break.'' Destiny winked.

Omastar fell down badly injured.

''Now finish it with Energy Ball!'' 

''Rock Slide! Surround yourself!'' 

Omastar dropped the boulders as Sigilyph shot another Energy Ball, hitting one of the boulders.

''Use Psychic to get those boulders up in the air and throw them back down!'' 

''Shell Smash!''