Chapter 151

Title: Truth or Dare! Mysterio!

Warning: Real perverted stuff going on in this chapter.

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah was staring at the large jumbo screen attached to the stadium showing a shot of him and against a random trainer who won the Hoenn League before.

Like no Gym Leader or some daughter of an Elite Four, just a random OC who is known as quite a beauty model who specializes in the petals here in Petal Town.

She was skilled enough to take out Sidney before but never pursued further and focus on her career.

She was another opponent of the BGS.

Needless to say what happened, his opponent was a girl named Flora who specializes in Grass-Types and won the league a few years ago, even beating Sidney.

Needless to say, he crushed her Roserade, Vileplume and Shiftry with Armaldo, Zangoose and Sceptile without losing a single Pokemon.

Despite her calm and sparkly personality, there was some dark side Isaiah felt coming from her filled with hostility the whole time.

He's about 20% done with BGS.

Four days have passed since Kyle's victory over Will and they had a celebration party like never before and of course Melli not being an official member welcomed himself in for the time being hanging out and it seems like Kyle grew fond but rather like argue sort of friends and Lehua became greater friends than him.

Seems to have opened himself up more and even trained with them.

The past few days despite Lehua's training, they found the time to hang out, party at a club, shopped, the movies, fuck around at a park where they Stepbrothers a bunch of children, referring to the movie.

Isaiah wasn't apart of it.

He wasn't one for wasting time when there's work to do and of course Lehua had the time to train his Pokemon with Kyle's help.

They became besties.

Isaiah sighed.

He wasn't one to engage in that sort of behavior, just seems too silly....speaking hypocritically.

He wasn't them and he has done some ''collecting'' over golden prints from the Johto/Sinnoh Frontier Brains due to the author wanting to let Lehua have moments of his own and not doing repeat battles over and over again, so he'll allow Lehua to have spotlight in those facilities which the ones he competed and completed, he earned three.

They weren't exactly good, one was a castle with a bratty princess who had her butler, who is the actual star battle, another was a lady who runs one of those models pathways where they show off and the mechanic was choosing any typing you want to battle and lastly a Battle Factory where there was this genius Frontier Brain who rather achieved Goh's dream of catching almost every Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, extending upon Unova, Kalos, Alola and Galar for now and you can rent teams but Isaiah felt a lot more comfortable using his Pokemon to which was why he never got invested in it but still managed to pull the iwn.

He plans on Lucy next.

Damian stayed behind to continue training as usual and he ended up with an Impidimp from Wonder Trade.

He refuses to be anywhere near Lehua and Isaiah still wondered what he and Vana are plotting.

He hasn't once battled too despite Lehua asking, knowing Lehua trying to flex on Damian but he declined with good reasons his Pokemon are too into the training and overly exhausted.