Chapter 20

Title: The Dragonite Situation 1/2

-Chapter Start-

''Watch it! Watch it! Watch it!'' Isaiah yelled, taken back by the attack.

''Roh!'' Aerodactyl screeched before without a command, shot a powerful Hyper Beam at the formed attack, destroying the combined Twister and immediately were in face to face with the group of Dragonite's.

''Hey. I don't mean any harm unless you are looking for a fight.'' Isaiah threatened which the Dragonite's weren't comfortable.

There were about 4 in total.

''There's 4 of them. I doubt we'll be able to handle all of them plus the water, damn it.'' Isaiah annoyingly thought, trying to come up with a plan.

The Dragonite's looked very irritated for some reason.

They charged right in, getting Isaiah grinding his teeth.

''Aerodactyl! Use....'' He was cut off when he heard massive roars behind him, getting him and Aerodactyl to turn around to meet a giant mixture of Hyper Beams.

All the Dragonite's got in front of and formed a multiple Protect barrier, saving them from the attack.

''What?'' He and Aerodactyl were confused until the Dragonite's lowered the barrier, revealing the actual threat in their eyes.

''Oh fuck!'' Isaiah remembered how common these things were in Kanto's waters.

He didn't even see them appear.

There were 4 of them.

They roared in anger before shooting Hyper Beams which the Dragonite's responded with their own, creating an extremely powerful shockwave that nearly threw him off of Aerodactyl.

Several of the Dragonite's charged right, avoiding more attacks from the Gyarados before throwing their own individual attack, connecting with the Gyarados group.

One threw a Thunder Punch, another got struck with a Thunder, another was pelted with Dragon Pulse and another nailed with a Dragon Rush, blowing the Gyarados into diving to escape except the one who was hit a Thunder.

It was floating unconscious.

''What power...'' Isaiah wanted to catch one of the Dragonite's but was hesitant in trying to attack after they saved his life.

They cheered after defeating the enemy.

''Don't mind me.'' They turn to Isaiah who threw out Frillish.

''Fril?'' He looked up to find an Ultra-Ball landing on his head.

''Sorry man. Can you tap Gyarados with that? I kind of don't want to get into the water.'' Isaiah shouted out while remaining a very high distance away from the water.