Chapter 15

Title: Problems Assorted and A New Quest Awaits

-Chapter Start-

''What a shame.'' Isaiah thought as he walked into the lab.

He was rejected by Goh.

Goh himself knew Isaiah had ill intent with this idea and knew enough to say no.

Right now Ash was doing something else while Goh was making decisions with what Pokemon he will take.

He decided to take Heatran and the Magma Stone with him, he didn't want anyone putting their nose in the room while he was away and Frillish was unpermitted to leave anywhere in Vermilion because they do not want to risk her escaping and potentially populating the Kanto waters with her babies who would potentially inherit her deadly personality so he had to leave her with Professor Cerise.

Another note for later is to try to work it out with Frillish.

Better note are all his Frillish's.

He interacted with them all but surprisingly none tried eating him like her but they were malicious like their leader who he was starting to think was their mother.

He wouldn't be surprised given her size and former status.

At least they do follow orders....some of the time.

''Dad.....'' He heard Chloe talking with her father.

''Chloe please. I know its been hard but he has until he turns 18 so he can start living his life as an adult.''

''Dad! I can't stand him anymore! Being around him every day for the past 2 years stresses me out. I worry for you and Goh's health because of him. He's always causing trouble and it all falls onto you and not only that, Yamper still hasn't recovered. I just....can't looking at him anymore.'' Chloe admitted.

''So about my quest?'' Isaiah walked in, catching the two off guard.

Chloe didn't want to say anything to Isaiah so she left, leaving the pair as Isaiah stood confident.

''Alright. What do you have for me?'' Isaiah asked as he decided to ignore their talk.

''Isaiah, about what Chloe said.''

''She's entitled to her opinions. I don't care what she thinks of me and lets not talk about her. Lets talk about my quest so I can get out of here.''

Professor Cerise looked puzzled but then decided to ask.

''Isaiah. About Heatran.'' 

''Yes I know you know. I caught it.'' 

''How exactly did you catch it?'' Isaiah rolled his eyes and explained his story like he has with Kyle that it may have caused everyone to suffer from a heat stroke but it was far too injured to the point that it fell over but accidentally got caught in the Dusk Ball.

''Odd.....I'm not sure what to believe.'' Professor Cerise at least took in the story before gaining a serious look.

''Can you control it?'' 

''Not exactly? As long as I have this.'' Isaiah revealed the Magma Stone and explained what it could potentially do.

''This can control Heatran? My question is how you ended up with the item and the container? It's able to hold this rock that is as hot as lava without melting?'' 

''I bought it from Amaurazan(Amazon in the Pokemon World). It isn't too hard to find shit to buy online. You want me to open this container? It's going to cause a heat wave in this place.''