Chapter 69

Title: Heated Full Battle

-Chapter Start-

It was early morning with Hodge, Morrison and Sawyer watching Isaiah doing push ups with Monferno, Torkoal and Growlithe on him with a single hand that he was badly struggling.

Charizard was also doing insane training to improve more on his Mega-Evolution state, Darmanitan was doing pull ups with large boulders and Chandelure spinning, shooting multiple attacks, weak variations of her attacks into a singular spot, hitting the exact same spot perfectly.

Larvesta was left out because he could only use a full team of Pokemon and she wasn't ready for a battle of this caliber since he mostly used her against 1st staged Pokemon.

Yeah it was 7AM and he has been awake since 5AM because of his sudden wake up.

They were still curious about that, especially Sawyer who knew that wasn't no coincidence.

''Jeez this guy's nuts with his training. Hey, it's a good time to stop and rest until your battle with my cousin! She's not going to hold back!'' Hodge called out as the training regime could affect his performance.

Isaiah decided to take upon that and stopped his training, breathing heavily as the Pokemon on him rolled off.

''So you train with your Pokemon like that everyday?'' 

''Yes...training constantly is needed but I don't have the right equipment to make our current training sufficient. It's only a morning work out.'' Isaiah explained without emotion.

''Wait! What?! This is only a morning workout!'' Morrison yelled out, not even he done training like this.

''Yes I do. The Pokemon are only as sufficient as the trainer in training.'' This made Morrison cringing since he's only encouraging his own Pokemon to train than work with them.

''I never thought about that.'' Sawyer decided to write this down for later as Morrison had the idea and let out his groupies.

Consisting of Metagross, Arcanine, Steelix, Gliscor, Swampert and Girafarig.

Hodge joined in.

Hodge's team consisted of his Hariyama, Mightyena, Camerupt, Zangoose, Crawdaunt and Flygon.

''Are you going to join?'' Morrison asked Sawyer who waved his hands in defense.

''No. I'm not physically capable like you guys!'' 

Morrison and Hodge showed off their muscle which was just fat and slimness.

''This is muscle! You work out and you can be as strong as us!''

''In your dreams.'' Isaiah scoffed as he got off and the boys got a look at his perfectly muscular build.

''Damn show off.'' 

Isaiah returned his team except Charizard who he climbed on.

''Where are you going?''

''None of your damn business. Need to strategize against your cousin.'' Isaiah explained as he was about to take flight but Hodge stopped him.

''You know I can give you ''tips'' how to beat my cousin.'' 

''Oh really?''  

-Kanto-

''So are you sure this is a good idea?'' Rosa asked Cynthia as the girls got off the plane, without Cindy in sight.

Bianca just wanted answers from Cindy, seeing how much she trash talked Isaiah for being a horrible person but exposed as a hypocrite for abusing Allison which explained why Cindy was denied access pass the illusions from the Wicked Forest where Allison lives.