Chapter 52

Title: Reunion and Hot Rematch

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah quietly hummed as Ash and Goh explained of their experience, especially Jane nearly killing them much to Professor Cerise's worry.

In the end they came out alright.

Isaiah grinned as the boys had no choice to but to speak positively about him and what he done, giving Goh a choice in picking his fossil finds, gave Goh a Dusk Stone so he can evolve his Misdreavus, helped out saving a Leafeon and selflessly choosing him to lure Jane out and ended up having the battle with Gardenia which was the only point of him being an ass but made it obvious that he was trying to help her get over her fear of ghost which successfully worked.

Except Isaiah didn't give a damn and just wanted the professor to know he is competent and well capable of taking care of himself.

Oh yeah and not bully Goh as badly anymore and it seemed to have also helped him boost his confidence just a little.

Goh caught one of those Rotom's.

''I'm real happy it ended so well. Good for you three.'' Professor Cerise was proud to hear.

''I'm heading out to Unova in two days just to let you know.'' This surprised them.

''Already?'' Professor Cerise questioned Isaiah's choice.

''Yeah. I only got a few months left before the Unova League starts so I need to go collect another badge for the time being.'' Isaiah pulled out his badge case, revealing his earned Unova Gym Badges.

''Oh? I had no idea you were actually going to compete?'' His guardian who saw the battle between Isaiah and Elesa.

''I decided this so I need to go and collect more Gym Badges.''

Ash smirked.

''If you need pointers about the league works, then I'm your guy.'' 

''The same guy who went from Top 4 taking down Tobias's Darkrai and Latios in the Sinnoh League to Unova where you degraded to the Top 8 and lost to that dumbass Cameron. Oh yeah, using an Oshawott against a Hydreigon. I'm sure your pointers would help.'' Isaiah insulted Ash and walked away.

Professor Cerise got a call from Cynthia before the boys arrived about asking him if she has his permission to take in Isaiah as a student if he were to choose to become an Archeologist which he actually thought of that before.

Isaiah seems to have a thing for traveling weird places and discovering invaluable artifacts.

Isaiah placed the Meadow Shard in his highly advanced protective glass shelf dividers.

''I can't believe I found the grass one. It's likely the fragments could be more around Sinnoh since it's where the world started apparently and where Arceus saved mankind.'' Isaiah thought.

A bright blue enveloped one of the shelves, making Isaiah look to find the Freezing Orb being the reason behind it.

He picked it up and stared at it.

''Is Articuno calling me?'' Isaiah thought.

Isaiah shut his eyes and opened them up, finding himself surrounded by a furious snowy blizzard terrain.

He felt the cold and being stripped to his boxers.

He was freezing up.

''Articuno!'' 

He heard the screech of Articuno.

Suddenly the blizzard and snow all melted when another screech that wasn't Articuno but familiar to him screeched.