Chapter 157

Title: Elite Four Battle! Aaron! The Bug Specialist (1/2)

-Chapter Start-

A day passed since the last chapter with Isaiah seated alone in a locker room for some time.

Isaiah was on his laptop carefully analyzing Aaron's information.

Aaron is most guaranteed to use Drapion, Vespiquen and Heracross which are the only Pokemon Aaron always brings into battles.

There are also two different sets of Pokemon that filled out his 4th and 5th spots and when one is used, the other is definitely that one, being either Beautifly and Dustox or Yanmega and Scizor.

The last spot is occasionally swapped around, it would be most likely Mothim, or one of the three Wormadams he uses or Skorupi for some reason.

Isaiah would normally go with one of his stronger Pokemon but he's going to show that piss face Wattpad using, parent issued wannabee him what he got, and he'll have fun with this one.

He came up with a team that will take out Aaron.

Although he was thinking so much, the fact his inevitable fate pends on him.

He was stressing over it.

Everything since he started as a trainer, he will leave behind.

''No, there has to be a way.'' Isaiah thought.

''Hello Isaiah.'' He twisted his neck to find Cynthia smiling, seating next to him.

''No surprise you're here but why are you here with me?'' 

''Isaiah, cut it. Do you really we are that stupid? Some of the girls fell for it but I didn't and soon they didn't because of how you are. It really changed Bianca a bunch, she is starting to have your personality back then. To think she was such a sweet girl.'' Cynthia sighed.

''I'm sorry for that.''

''Hmm? What was that?'' 

''I'm sorry for acting like that. It was just immature, and I know you know about it all because of a little snitch. I was just trying to keep you safe from me. Anything that happens, it all comes towards me.'' Isaiah apologized.

''It's just so fascinating of the idea to learn more about the plates you possess but Isaiah, that doesn't matter to me right now. What matters is you making it up to all of us. We were disappointed you never approached us, hmm?'' Cynthia crossed her arms.

''I'm sorry....'' Cynthia got in his face, looking smug rubbing his chest that made him red but worried.

Since getting the news, it is making things more stressed.

''How naughty, you are seeing Bianca's own older sister. Truth is Isaiah, we like you a lot and we understand what you did was trying to make us forget you so we won't get hurt but look at us Isaiah, we aren't helpless women. Do you think of us like that?''

''I'm sorry...''

''Know this, Bianca, Cindy and Rosa are Elite Four level because they managed to defeat Bertha, the previous Elite Four member before Gardenia took her place.''

''Gardenia...''

''She's hurt but I expect you to see her. She has been wanting to see you but of course, you are busy.'' 

''Oh, thanks Cynthia.'' 

''Now, how about you come by my suite and I'll give you a victor's ''reward'' after you give me and the girls a one thousand apologies and thirty pages of why I'm such a terrible boyfriend that promise to never hide secrets? How does that sound?''