Chapter 179

Title: Adios Paldea!(for now)

-Chapter Start-

The camera view started with a wide shot of the field being powered up by Psychic Terrain, giving Isaiah a major advantage.

Mr. Rime did what he does, doing the Smooth Criminal.

''Now Expanding Force!''

Mr. Rime focused his cane, tapping the ground that formed rings of energy tapping Camerupt and erupted the Pokemon within a powerful energy that overwhelmed it.

''Camerupt!'' Rika gasped as Mr. Rime chuckled.

''He's playing me like a fiddle! My gosh I never felt this frustrated, wow.'' Rika thought.

Camerupt opened its eyes to find Mr. Rime skating across the field towards it.

''Thanks, Kyle, for helping out with this. Triple Axel!''

Mr. Rime repeatedly kicked Camerupt across the face twice before the third nailed it in the jaw, making it rise up on its back feet.

''Use Earth Power!''

Camerupt came down, slamming hard into the ground that enveloped Mr. Rime, knocking him flying and landing.

''Use Fire Blast!''

''Blizzard!'' 

Both attacks collided to which Isaiah grinned watching the steam fog form.

''Use Eruption!''

The Eruption came down through the steamy clouds that Mr. Rime dodged until some managed to hit him, resulting in a fiery explosion.

''It has gotten weaker.''

It cleared to reveal Mr. Rime was gone and right above Camerupt showing the damage he took.

''Now Expanding Force!''

The energy erupted on Camerupt at full.

''Focus Blast!''

The attack settled the battle, blasting Camerupt into collapsing but not unconscious.

Mr. Rime moonwalked his way towards Camerupt, crouching down to Camerupt.

-Pokemon Language-

''Know why they call me MISTER Rime bitch?'' Mr. Rime asked Camerupt who was fearful, slowly asking.

''W-Why?''

''Because I'm the coldest motherfucker in the neighborhood.'' Mr. Rime said before enveloping Camerupt with a close in Hyper Beam, obliterating Camerupt into unconsciousness.

-End of that, the only time it's going to happen-

Everyone was flinching how ruthless that was of Mr. Rime who winked.

''Camerupt is unable to battle! Mr. Rime is the winner!''

''Even with a type advantage. He's really the big deal as they said. Nemona is right to find this guy as an equal.'' Rika smiled as she didn't waste no time letting out her fourth Pokemon.

''Trio!'' A Dugtrio was next.

''So out of options?'' Isaiah asked.

''Still going to give it my all. Who knows what else I can pull?''

''A Sucker Punch? That isn't going to help in this case.'' Isaiah stated.

''Right but with Mr. Rime unable to do anything. Might as well do this! Earthquake!''