Chapter 110

Title: Beatdown Tournament & Lehua and Elena

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah and Gardenia after some goodbyes to the colony left in a hurry.

''Say baby, you want to talk about the Treecko statue you took from the ruins?'' Gardenia gave Isaiah a stern stare.

''Hey at least I didn't try to steal one of the Sceptile statues. Unless I'm Brock then I can put one in my bag like he can shove an entire table into his backpack.'' Isaiah responded, revealing he took one.

Gardenia laid her head on his shoulder that he didn't really seem to mind.

He felt much better now.

He shouldn't let what happened lower his self-esteem, but he isn't sure how to fix it when he doesn't have ''one'' anyways.

''Peeee!'' Isaiah and Gardenia stopped as a Pelipper appeared, with a hat on.

''So you arrived, perfect.'' Isaiah smiled before Pelipper opened its mouth, allowing Isaiah to find a small black case that he opened up then placed the Sceptilite inside before shutting it, automatically locking itself and putting it back into Pelipper's mouth and patted it.

''Take care of it.'' Isaiah waved a goodbye to the flying Pelipper.

''Is that Pelipper apart of Project Stone?'' Gardenia asked.

''Yeah they train multiple Flying-Types to go make deliveries like Pelipper but I'm getting the Sceptilite back. It doesn't just require a photo, who knows if it's fake or not so you must send whatever item, maybe Pokemon to the official team behind this to see if it's legitimate. I think it's fair.'' Isaiah answered.

''I know for a fact you passed.''

''Damn right I did, after everything I went through?'' 

The two shared a kiss.

-With Lehua-

Lehua was hopping a bit, getting some of his balance on point since it doesn't hurt as much as anymore.

''Licki...'' Lehua was licked by Lickitung who he hasn't named and Rotom hasn't stopped with the names of perverted anime characters.

''Ugh, come on....'' Lehua gestured Lickitung to his bowl which everyone was having breakfast and thanks to teamwork between all the Pokemon to help fill each and every bowl.

Lehua has his own moments with his Pokemon.

''Here you go....'' Lehua slowly pushed the bowl towards Scolipede whose head slightly turned towards him.

Lehua was sweating real badly before he stopped and slowly backed away.

He sighed in relief before opening his eyes to get kicked flying by Scolipede who went to eat the food.

Vana smugly grinned as Lehua scared as he was much to her delight, enjoying the look of fear plastered on his face.

She feinted a lunge that got Lehua running off.

Lehua eyed Bierce opening her mouth to take the berry Corviknight got to feed her.

Lehua sat down exhausted but he needed to complete his morning chores, take a shower and meet up with Elena.

He never in his life met up with anyone on his own accord.

''This is a start.'' 

Lehua eyed Lucile being tossed around by Infernape.

Lucile loves to pick fights to get stronger by fighting Isaiah's Fighting-Types which never work in her favor but she still is improving.

''Trike!'' Lehua turned his head towards Denki the Electrike using Spark against Electivire which didn't even work considering he has Motor Drive.