Chapter 12

Title: Bad Dreams: Finale of First Adventure(2/3)

-Chapter Start-

Bianca, Cindy and Kyle were in the Pokemon Center, barely getting their Pokemon healed by Nurse Joy as things settled rather quickly and it was night time.

Plus Bianca is wearing green pants.

They have been in the hospital for people earlier so they can get any check ups after the battle with Heatran.

So far the trio have been patching up with things trivial, such as interest, dreams and the battle that happened, especially the idea that Isaiah catching Heatran.

Cindy more felt more awkward, after confessing of her deeds to the duo, including Cynthia who appeared.

''So what Isaiah about you were true, huh?'' Kyle questioned as he fixed his glasses with a creepy glint, turning Cindy red as steam came out of her ears.

''Shut up!'' 

''It is true. Still whether on deciding on reporting you and telling Elesa, Skyla, Roxie, Shauntal, Caitlin of your ''habits'' that I should say. Bianca was changing in the dressing room.'' Cynthia said in a very cold tone that made everyone wince that blew the spark in Cindy who turned cold.

She dropped the camera that she had discovered in her dressing and bath room, broken into pieces.

''Yeah......I'm sorry.'' 

''Come on Cynthia, think we could give her a chance?'' Bianca asked, getting their attention.

''What? Why?'' They, including Cindy asked.

''I'm sure as upset about her peeking on us but I can forgive her. She's pretty cool, plus she already confessed of what she has done and informed where the cameras were, she gave up on her Gym position and she has helped us fight Heatran. She was just on the wrong path.'' 

Cindy looked away as Cynthia was sure as hell wasn't convinced.

''I get what you are saying Bianca but that doesn't mean this will go under the carpet. I will give her a chance to confess her crimes to the other girls who have been in my villa, namely every female Gym Leader, Shauntal and Caitlin in private and I will call them myself to let them know that you will be visiting them. Got it?'' Cynthia stated, getting Cindy nodding furiously.

''Y-Yes! I'm sorry!''

Kyle himself felt awkward as he sipped his drink very quietly and slowly.

His heart was beating fast.

''Cynthia! The strongest champion in the world(Leon is lol) is here?! Oh my gosh! I wish I had something she can sign? If I ask her to sign something, it will make me look like a creep! Oh my gosh!'' Kyle on the outside looked stoic but he was internally screaming fanboyish. 

''So, anything about Isaiah?'' Bianca asked, silencing everyone.

''No. We looked everywhere but can't find him. I already have word from his guardian that he is confirmed to be alright.....'' 

''Wait? Guardian? You know him?''

''Well, simply I had some of my ''connections'' search him up to find who he is. Out of concern.'' Cynthia explained as everyone got the idea.

Except one person who appeared at the door of the Pokemon Center.

''She's stalking him.'' A girl said, getting everyone's attention as they turned and Cindy gasped in shock as her heart began beating fast.

Cynthia glared.

The girl has short wild reach hair with the tips being black with the back contained in a ponytail, her eyes are red and her pale complexion was like a corpse, she is 5''04.