Chapter 91

Title: Get Outplayed! So Harem?

-Chapter Start-

''Sawk! Come on! Use Close Combat!'' Isaiah recalled watching a recording of the battle with Barry and Stephan.

Barry for the first time lost a Pokemon after squashing five of Stephan's Pokemon.

The weird thing about it was that Sawk was beaten senselessly and not giving up, until he suddenly burst and eliminated five of Barry's Pokemon.

Incineroar overpowered him eventually.

Isaiah frowned when Sawk went down, giving Barry the win, making it to the finals.

Just going to get rid of that thought since the platform raised to the battlefield, revealing the field today is sand and rocks.

''Perfect.'' He thought as Rebecca appeared, placing her laptop down and looked ready more than usual since she usually looks at her computer screen in her previous battles, annoying her opponent.

''She's taking me real seriously.'' Isaiah thought.

He has done a lot of ''research'' on her yesterday.

Only Metagross is who he predicts.

Also a thing compared to the Battle Tower and the Official Pokemon League.

Items weren't permitted in the league, items that can boost moves or stats of Pokemon like berries for example.

Something like a Choice Scarf and Choice Specs are banned.

Only Mega-Stones and Z-Rings are permitted.

The referee did his thing as both trainers got their Poke-Balls ready.

''Start!''

''Go Tyranitar!'' 

''I thought so!'' Isaiah thought as he released his Excadrill, predicting Tyranitar who summoned the Sand Stream

''Tyranitar! Earthquake!''

''Don't think so! Drill Run!''

Because of Excadrill's ability Sand Stream, giving her faster speed that she shot forward, hitting Tyranitar, pushing it back.

''Metal Claw!''

Excadrill came out of her encased phase and slashed Tyranitar, getting it growling.

''Not good. Return Tyranitar.'' Rebecca returned her Tyranitar, surprising some as she threw out her second choice.

'' Rebecca returned her Tyranitar, surprising some as she threw out her second choice