Chapter 32

Title: The Titan of Rock, The Guardian of The Golden Palace, The Executioner....Regirock!

-Chapter Start-

The girls remained quiet, sulking with their eyes clenched.

They prayed Isaiah to pull through.

Zeoticus watched with an arrogant grin.

''A single Pokemon against my Regirock? Heh, Regirock took down an entire army of Pokemon on its own thousands of years ago and all my men who betrayed and tried stealing my gold all died fighting like the warriors I expected them to be against Regirock. No one has been able to even faze Regirock.'' Zeoticus said with high arrogance to himself, not caring of the girl noises.

He wanted to enjoy such battle as it has been a long time.

''DAAAARRMAAAAN!'' 

Darmanitan roared, looking ready for a brutal fight.

Regirock remained idle, continuously beeping.

''Metagross, stay and support any Pokemon you can for now. Alright? I need a strategy.'' Isaiah said to Metagross who nodded.

It was a dumb strategy but this is how he went against Articuno and won.

He didn't know what this Pokemon would do and it's Legendary.

He has 9 other Pokemon to use.

He could always go with all but what if it has something up its sleeve and take them all out at once.

He needed the Pokemon who battled Spiritomb to preserve their energy to understand how to battle Regirock.

The worst part is that he doesn't have Heatran on him.

So now he was pressured a lot more.

''BEGIN!'' 

''Can you use Reflect?'' 

''Tang!''

A barrier formed in front of Darmanitan before vanishing.

''Darmanitan! Flamethrower!''

Darmanitan blasted Regirock who didn't feel a thing as it was beeping, forming a Hyper Beam.

''What the fuck is up with Hyper Beams?! I'm so tired of that move! Dodge!'' 

''Dar!'' Darmanitan dodged and began charging in.

Regirock stopped beeping.

''Work Up then use Hammer Arm!'' 

Darmanitan glowed for a bit, powering up and punched Regirock with a boosted Hammer Arm, pushing back Regirock a bit.

Regirock began beeping again and lunged towards Darmanitan.

''It stopped moving after Hyper Beam. This isn't the same as Spiritomb which means what I thought could be true...'' Isaiah thought.

Regirock and Darmanitan locked...hands?

Regirock has stumps, lacking hands.

Darmanitan gritted its teeth as Regirock was taking charge, taking steps, causing Darmanitan to be push back while trying to keep its feet planted.

''Let go and use Hammer Arm!''

Darmanitan let go and struck Regirock again, pushing back Regirock before with a swift movement, it struck Darmanitan with a Hammer Arm of its own, sending Darmanitan into the air and landed.

''Darmanitan! Get up!''

''Dar....''

Regirock blinked before it loudly made a weird noise.