Chapter 22

Title: A Chilling Bout 1/2

-Chapter Start-

''I can't keep battling trainers in Vermilion.'' Isaiah mumbled as he laid down on the couch with Zorua sitting on him as usual.

He has been pushing his Pokemon training a lot and so far he was on a hot streak.

So far 50 wins within 3 days but they weren't anything special.

There were just local trainers, especially a bunch of them were rematches from brats who couldn't take the salt and demand a rematch.

The only Pokemon from the bunch he battled that was unique was a fucking Tangela, the others were mostly common around nearby routes.

He hasn't battled the Gym Leader of Vermilion despite him living here.

He heard Lt. Surge left the city to go on a temporary journey to improve himself as an Electric-Type Gym Leader so one of his lackeys is taking his place for now.

He didn't want to face some lackey.

He wanted to battle the actual Gym Leader.

''I don't know if we are improving our training with these local trainers.'' He thought.

They weren't challenges.

He would have loved to go see the battle between Leon, the proclaimed Strongest Champion against Lance, the Johto Champion to learn from two extremely powerful trainers.

Those two knuckleheads were able to go but he still isn't allowed to go anywhere without supervision which sucks ass.

He was still salty about Goh catching the Dratini he wanted but he chose to let it go.

It wasn't really worth it since the Dragonite from before is his main sight.

Why catch another mouth to feed when he's not going to use it when he can just have a Dragonite instead?

The Dragonite from before is in Vermilion City after the other two brought it after it fainted, but it was revealed it fell into a coma and finding out it has suffered so much untreated injuries it forced itself to keep in the island and the battle with Kingdra settled it.

Speaking of mouths to feed.

He has been filling in paperwork on the side about his Frillish army.

He had already had 20 he found to be tamed and well behaved to be given to the Pokemon Preserve of Kanto, in order to bring the species to Kanto when they start to multiply in numbers.

He will be paid very handsomely for it.

The only ones he is set with keeping is the Queen and the male Frillish he has been using who acts like Brock for some reason, trying to win her over but fails every time.

So for now, he would be stuck with 11 of them.

''Any suggestions Rotom about my Frillish problem? I still have 11 I don't want.'' Isaiah asked Rotom who beamed.

''There is a way you can with an app that comes alongside the addition of me. It is called Surprise Trade, a function that allows you to trade with any trainer who happens to be using the same function. The system chooses a random trainer by chance and you won't be able to see the Pokemon they will be trading you and neither will they.'' Rotom explained, making Isaiah frown.

''So most of the time. I might get something not very great. Will I be able to trade that Pokemon I just received?'' 

''Yes you can.''