Chapter 17

They watched as the duo raised their Mega-Stones and energy shot out from it, same from the collars the two Pokemon were wearing, connecting with one another before the duo began glowing and changing shape.

''Oh shit!'' Isaiah took a step back from their forms, unsure how well his Pokemon would do against them

Frillish and Ivysaur he never trained, Chandelure must have gained a lot of experience battling Darkrai time to time and Krokorok being the only one who trains since he arrived, using Gigalith as a training partner.

''Aerodactyl, be on guard.'' Brock ordered his Aerodactyl who glared at the duo.

''We don't have much time to waste Butch. Lets dispose of these two and take their Pokemon as well.'' Cassidy waved them off as Butch ordered.

''Alright Aggron! Hyper Beam!'' He ordered.

Suddenly it didn't respond, confusing the pair as Butch scowled.

''Hey! You hear me you lousy big of junk metal! Use Hyper Beam!'' He yelled before Aggron looked at its trainer before shooting a Flash Cannon instead, causing them to jump to the side.

''What the hell?!''

''Oh no. Don't tell me.'' Brock realized.

All of a sudden, both Aggron and Charizard began screaming like they were in pain as wild black electricity began cackling off of them.

Aggron pulled its head up, revealing its eyes were completely red and began shooting Flash Cannon all around.

''Ahh!'' Butch screamed as he was almost hit as Aggron continued shooting out aimlessly.

''What's wrong?! This shouldn't have happened!'' Cassidy exclaimed before she was nearly burned by her Charizard.

''Of course. Only fools like you wouldn't understand the severity of using Mega-Evolution when you clearly don't know what you are doing! An inexperience Pokemon who hasn't earned the right fundamentals to transform without a problem, using it recklessly will result in the excess energy harming them mentally to the point they will lose control and the only thing running through their heads is destroying everything in sight!'' Brock bashed them for their recklessness, making them flinch as they growl after.