Chapter 137

Title: Metal God, BGS, A Salty Forgotten Champion and Frontier Brain Battle

-Chapter Start-

''Anything on Kyogre?'' Isaiah asked Courtney while the two sat on a rock watching the Pokemon train.

The two kept in touch a lot since Groudon, being an undercover agent for the G-Men but doesn't work fully with them.

She was much younger when she followed the ideals of Maxie now being almost in her 20's matured a bit to understand why Maxie saw that his goal was horrendous and disbanded Team Magma in the end.

She keeps to herself but works with Isaiah since he pays her good.

''She gave the orb to Team Rocket.'' This frustrated Isaiah.

Courtney was a bit more vocal compared to how she sounded like an AI a while back.

''Why the hell would she do this? What is the end goal here?''

''Simple. She intended on Groudon and Kyogre controlled by opposite sides and fight to the death to summon Rayquaza. That is likely the belief on why Project Stone was built.'' Isaiah perked when that name was mentioned.

''For what exactly?'' Isaiah really wondered the end game here.

''To build a team against any adversaries. Like Team Neo Magma for short. Your involvement dismantled the entire revived group.''

''Let me guess, there's a Team Neo Aqua.''

''Yes, but they aren't focusing on Kyogre.''

''What are they focusing on?''

''I don't know. My apologies.''

''It's okay. If it isn't Kyogre then it isn't a priority but it's alarming what they are focusing on than that.'' 

''Should I look into it sir?''

''Isaiah you can call me. My priority stays with Kyogre, it's a major threat if they can control its power that can drown the world.''

''I shall ma...Isaiah. Shall I inform the G-Men about this?''

Isaiah knew dealing with Kyogre is nothing like before, Zeoticus rivaled it once he gained Giratina's powers but it wasn't full on since it began to backfire.

''Yes.'' 

Courtney look down as Isaiah grabbed her chin.

''Thanks. I appreciate you looking out for me.''

''For you master.''

''Master....what did I say Courtney?''

''Sorry. I just...had no one to give me purpose since Maxie and with Tabitha tainting his beliefs. I'm sure he would be proud of me to find that I'm doing good in protecting his legacy.'' Courtney admitted.

''I'm glad you dropped the whole robotic thing with the way you talk.'' 

Courtney felt silent, slowly grasping onto Isaiah's hand that he accepted.

''Isaiah, are you okay?''

''What do you mean?''

''You look very sad.''

''Just been stressed.''

''Perhaps a break is needed?''

''No. Me sitting around with nothing to do is beneath me. I can't let a second waste.'' Isaiah responded.

-With Lehua-

Lehua and his Pokemon even Lucile were huddled up against a wall as Banette with Isaiah's face still on, letting out multiple tentacles from his abdomen that tore the suit like skin opened like a zipper, giving Lehua vibes of Ghostfreak from Ben 10.