Chapter 60

Title: Cold Bitterment

-Chapter Start-

Right before the battle was going to start, minus the fact that Ash was literally screaming at the top of his lungs like a moron, Isaiah let out Charmeleon.

''They said his ace is a Charizard so how about you observe to see how powerful your evolution form is?'' Isaiah asked Charmeleon who nodded.

Isaiah held his face as everyone looked at Ash proclaiming that he will end Leon's streak and Leon even acknowledged this idiot.

''Sure! I'll be waiting!'' Leon said but noticed someone watching from the seats above.

''Look at that! It's Chairman Rose! The man who endorsed Leon is right here in the stadium!'' The announcer proclaimed the man in the booth who waved.

''I am totally getting obvious antagonist vibes here.'' Isaiah thought, getting away from Ash who was getting a lot of attention from many being natives of course thinking Ash as an arrogant bold prick that has enough balls to say this out loud to the cameras.

Not a good look to proclaim in front of all of Galar.

''What did you think about that battle Charmeleon? That Charizard is supposed to be stronger than even Cynthia's Garchomp since he beaten her before to maintain that position.'' Isaiah asked Charmeleon who let out a flaming breath, sounding fired up to one day become a Charizard.

''How about we look around and a store that sells coats?''

''Char?''

''There's a snowy mountain over there that should have Ice-Types. It's the only type I lack but I need to catch specific typings because Vikavolt for example is my only Electric-Type.'' Isaiah pointed out a picture of the area.

He ended up finding both Ash and Goh, talking to an extremely beautiful orange haired girl named Sonia and talking about the legends of a golden statue depicting a knight with a sword and shield.

''Ash? Do you notice people staring?'' Goh pointed out as they noticed the looks they were getting from people who recognized Ash that Leon acknowledges even their views weren't anything positive

''Hey Sonia? You ready?'' They turned to find a dark skinned girl with black/blue hair and blue eyes called out to Sonia.