Chapter 30

Title: Eternal Bath Of Death, The Awakening of Death

-Chapter Start-

The group were feeling intense at the sight of these rare Pokemon.

''These have been down here for this long? I can't believe it!'' Destiny gapped, finding it very difficult to believe these Pokemon could live this long.

If they were trapped in this dungeon the whole time, they would most likely starve unless they rely on cannibalisms. 

''I don't know if it is some voodoo shit but I'm catching one.'' Cindy always wanted one.

''Something's not right about them.'' Isaiah noticed their eyes were glowing purple.

4 of them approached Isaiah's team.

3 of them approached Cindy's.

''Why do I get just one?'' Destiny pouted.

''Who cares? Battle it! Go! Uh, battle?'' Isaiah ordered his team and they charged in towards the Volcarona's.

He couldn't order all his Pokemon at once because the Volcarona's were all attacking individually.

Krokorok, Dragonite and Chandelure were fine on their own.

''Okay Gigalith! Use Rock Blast!'' 

Gigalith used her red gems to shoot out rocky projectiles that were weak in power but extremely super-effective but the Volcarona she was facing dodged the attack.

It fired off a Flamethrower, hitting Gigalith.

''Roh!'' Dragonite followed after its Volcarona, shooting Dragon Pulse which hit the Volcarona but it turned back and fired a Hyper Beam, hitting Dragonite.

''Krok!'' Krokorok surrounded herself with Stone Edge, blocking a Flamethrower by the Volcarona who flew over it.

Krokorok snarled and leaped into the air, preparing a Crunch attack.

''Lure!'' Isaiah's Chandelure spun, shooting Flame Burst to counter a Struggle Bug.

-With Cindy-

''Ca!'' Volcarona cried out when Blaziken nailed it directly with a Blaze Kick, pushing it back against a wall.

''Something's up with these things.'' Cindy thought, expecting a better fight.

The other Volcarona's shot a Flamethrower but Houndoom with Flash Fire got in front of the attack, absorbing it.

''Heat Wave!'' She order her Chandlure.

''Lure!''

-With Destiny-

''Air Slash!" 

Destiny's Sigilyph swung its wing, using the attack but the Volcarona easily dodged it and used Heat Wave, hitting both her Sigilyph and Bronzor.

''Zor!'' Bronzor was restricted by a String Shot.

Volcarona spun and swung Bronzor into Sigilyph, knocking them both down unconscious.

They were already injured by the Cofagrigus's earlier.

She cringed but returned them.

''But I still got you! Go Claydol!'' She threw out her next Pokemon.