Chapter 29

Title: You Pay No Heed, Now You Shall Bleed

-Chapter Start-

The group entered the palace, expecting a dark room but to their surprise.

It was all bright and light in here, there seems to be no windows and no light source yet disturbingly.

It was a massive hallway, leading to different kinds of room after another and everything was made out of gold, the furniture everything is made of the stuff.

''Everything is made out of gold! Gold! Gold! Gold!" Destiny went off her own, observing every piece of gold like material.

''She's an energetic one.'' Isaiah admitted his thoughts on her.

Cindy sighed, not in the mood for an argument.

''She is known as the ''Wandering Gym Leader'' because of her habits of leaving the Gym to go on an adventure.'' 

''How is she still Gym Leader?'' 

''It was pass down to her by her older brother who left to do some adventuring but she does constantly battle.'' 

''Great, a whole family of them.'' Isaiah thought with a sweatdrop.

''But don't doubt her. She's very merciless in battle when she's serious.'' Isaiah turned to look at the squealing girl.

''It's the ones that are not so serious looking to be capable but I'm not frighten one bit.'' 

''Why? Because you beat a Mega-Pokemon?''

''Yeah. I've done a bunch of things since I last seen you all, especially....'' Isaiah was going to mention he battled Articuno.

''Especially what?'' 

''It's nothing.'' Isaiah hurried forward, looking at the paintings.

''He's hiding something.'' Cindy thought, following along.

''I knew it! This had to be it!'' Destiny exclaimed, running towards a giant picture, showing that of a man with grayish hair that was long and wavy, dark tanned and golden eyes.

However it was the excess amount of golden that were in the work.

It looked like he was sitting on a pile of gold which was a golden throne and stacks of gold ingots around him, chest beaming with gold and no sort of other rare jewelry weren't drawn in like even diamonds weren't present.

''Who is this?'' 

''This is King Zeoticus, the evil Unovian King of the Desert who slaughtered most of the people who lived in the desert before it was called the Desert Resort. He really lov....'' Destiny was cut off when Isaiah to his knowledge explained.

''Loved gold so much so that he saw people below him wearing such had them executed without a warning or given rule to the kingdom which resulted in the deaths of over 30,000+ in a single day and many more bodies began to stack over time.'' Isaiah explained.

His eyes went to the king's scepter which looked to be made out of gold obviously but with a dark purple sphere of some sort.

''Hey, you know you could have let her explain?'' Cindy glared.

''That's cool! It's nice to know there is someone who knows so much as well.''

''I only learned of this earlier in the Colossus Ruins thanks to Mr. Anderson after the battle.'' Isaiah explained.

Destiny's eyes beamed, grabbing onto Isaiah's shirt and tugged him, bouncing wildly.

''What?! I missed it? What happened? What happened?'' Isaiah slowly removed her and explained.