Chapter 156

Title: An Inevitable Fate

-Chapter Start-

''This match is called off!'' Kukui announced.

''Say what?'' Ash and Isaiah stared at Kukui who shook his head.

''Do you have any idea what you did Isaiah?!''

Isaiah stared at the screaming crowd that were throwing stuff, starting to head down with pitchforks and torches from wherever they got them.

Eelektross glared murderously at the intruders who began to let out Pokemon, screaming for them to attack.

Isaiah heard someone coming from behind screaming.

''That thing killed my wife and son! RAAAAH!'' Isaiah instead Sweet Chin Music the man in the jaw, knocking him out.

''Things are getting out of hand.'' Isaiah frowned.

''Incineroar! Throat Chop!''

Eelektross turned to get jabbed in the throat but he bounced Incineroar off and the attacker was revealed to be Cross whose fist was bleeding from the clenching.

''I looked up to you, you really are the devil huh?!''

''Who are you?'' Isaiah knew who he was but just wanted to play mind games.

''Incineroar! Cross Chop!''

''Krookodile, come out and use Dragon Claw.''

Krookodile was unleashed and came at Incineroar close range and the Cross Chop was overwhelmed, causing Krookodile to strike Incineroar clean across the face and knocked unconscious, shocking Cross.

''Incineroar's not bad, but nowhere strong as the one I battled in the Sinnoh League.'' Isaiah stated.

''Are you seriously mocking me? Who did you think you are to just....just show it off when you clearly knew what it did?! To the entirety of the Alola Region!''

''Well if you don't want the same shit that happened again. Don't try attacking Eelektross and there's no reason to stop the battle.''

''Ash, I think it's best we leave.'' Kukui grabbed Ash and forcefully dragged him away.

''Fucking great...should have saw this coming.'' Isaiah thought as Krookodile hissed, watching as police appear in full riot gear, blocking the people who were forcing themselves through, overwhelming the police.

''Eelektross! Use Discharge! Krookodile! Use Sludge Bomb!''

Both Pokemon fired their attacks, blasting loads of Pokemon and their trainers.

It was a complete battle royale in here.

''Tross....'' Eelektross felt shame and looked at his trainer, wondering why he chose to let him out.

''Didn't think it turned this bad and Krookodile, do not use Earthquake. It's going to collapse the entire building and the body count is going to higher than Eelektross's.'' Isaiah ordered.

''Kommo-o! Lycanroc! Go!'' Cross threw out his other two aces, roaring and charged forward to attack.

''I took out your best and you can those two are going to do anything?'' 

''Urshifu! Wicked Blow!'' Isaiah heard Kyle yell from within the crowd to which Urshifu landed and lunged, powering up and striking both Pokemon unconscious.

Kyle dragged Lehua out of there with Morrison in front, charging through the running crowd, knocking them over all around like bowling pins to give them a path.