Chapter 67

Title: Calming The Fire

-Chapter Start-

As they were close in approaching the town, Isaiah spent more than half the time in the bathroom.

Danika watched as Isaiah came out of the room, revealing he changed clothing to his casual attire whenever he's not traveling.

A simple black turtleneck sweater that fit as neat as a glove, showing his good figure he has been keeping shape in, his hair was more tamed and down, revealing it grew slightly longer, passing his shoulders and a large strand of it covering one of his eyes.

Danika couldn't help but notice that Isaiah grew a few inches, because he was 5''05 when they first ran into each other but now he's 5''07.

Danika had to admit she has seen so very good looking guys in her lifetime, like Quillon but they never made her as flustered as Isaiah.

He was incredibly handsome.

If he can actually smile, she would be fluttering like Beautifly's inside her.

Imagine Isaiah being the opposite of what he is.

She felt her cheeks burning up.

''Eh I shouldn't at the moment. I have a lot more important things to do than feel like one of those teenage girls going gaga over some popstar.'' Danika coughed, wanting to keep herself professional.

Isaiah took a seat and she raised her head, looking at him clearly.

''Something about him looks familiar? He looks like someone I've seen before.'' Danika thought to herself before Isaiah put back on his mask.

There was something about his hair color, hairstyle, eyes and facial looks.

It hit her.

''You wouldn't happen to know anyone named Tobias?'' She asked but didn't get a response.

''Tobias?'' 

''He's a trainer who is a complete mystery on our side. He owns a Darkrai, Latios, Zapdos, Entei and Landorus, however there is no record on his trainer database and because of the amount of Legendary Pokemon he owns and his unknown background, he was suspected of poaching them. He had happened to have won the Sinnoh League and managed to defeat Cynthia, the Sinnoh Champion.'' This got Professor Amaranth and Quillon turning, overhearing the mention of Tobias.

''Oh yeah, that guy. I've seen him compete in those leagues.'' 

''Any relation to him? You look a lot like him?'' 

''No.''

Danika wasn't sure to believe him.

''Heatran, Articuno, Regirock and Registeel. It seems unbelievable for someone who has been a trainer for over three months has already captured four Legendary Pokemon.''

''I suppose you are going to accuse me of poaching them?'' 

''No I wasn't. I'm very curious about you.''

''I suppose you're hitting on me?'' Isaiah wasn't stupid about girls liking him, not like most stupid harem protagonist who either acts dense, all shy about their advances and make stupid mistakes.

''Not like that. I really would like to get to know more about someone who leaves so much of an impact on Pokemon like what I saw from Iron Island. You could have captured that Registeel but you chose not to and it bowed to you including all of the other Pokemon living there. Why is it you decided to leave it be?'' 

Isaiah raised a brow.

''Right...'' Isaiah thought.

There was the Arceus task Slowking explained to him, to collect the fragments of Arceus.