Chapter 184

The group were on a private jet owned by Steven preparing for the trip with Isaiah looking out the window with Danika by him.

''Excited?'' 

''Just hope everything goes well.'' Isaiah said looking out the window.

''Isaiah, it'll be okay.''

''Danika, here's the thing. We can't save everyone.'' He referred to losing Charizard, Clay and all those lost lives to Poseidon.

''Isaiah, it's not your fault.'' Danika whispered as she laid her head on his shoulder as they decided late in the middle of the night to leave.

Destiny was humming holding Sawyer's hand, while Alain was simply looking out his window with Mairin snoring and Quillon with his Weavile in the front.

''Take off!''

The jet plane was going on ahead to which Clemont was revealed to be running in pajamas screaming for the plane to stop being chased by guards.

Inside the luggage compartment where a cute yellow Pikachu designed luggage case opened up to reveal Bonnie and Dedenne, sneaking on board.

Isaiah closed his eyes for some rest as Danika pecked his cheek clenching his hand.

He looked just stressed out.

''Chosen One! WAKE UP!''

Isaiah woke up jumping straight through the roof, frightening everyone as they panicked to which luckily were about to land.

''What the fuck was that?!'' Everyone had to run out of the jet in a hurry to which it luckily didn't explode and no sign of Isaiah anywhere.

Isaiah immediately came crashing down like a World War Z zombie, landing on the jet and drop down.

''Oh my gosh! Isaiah!''

Isaiah got up rubbing his head.

''What?''

''WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT? YOU LITERALLY TORE THROUGH THE ROOF OF A PLANE AND CRASH LANDED LIKE THAT? HOW ARE YOU STILL STANDING?!''

It was always a mystery to everyone because despite the plates from Danika and Destiny's perspective, they knew he was abnormally strong before to cause chaos being younger.

''So loud.'' Isaiah muttered as he picked his ear.

''HEY!'' They heard the attendant yell when Bonnie appeared with a sheepish look.

''Oh it's you.''

''Bonnie! Why did you do that?!'' Mairin asked.

''I came because I wanted to see the Pokemon who took my sandwich!'' Bonnie revealed her stupid reasoning.

''Can we talk about the Tyrantrum pajamas she's wearing?'' Destiny joked.

''What's wrong with her pajamas?'' Isaiah somehow was dressed in Tyrantrum pajamas as well, making Destiny back up.

''Jokes on you!'' Destiny in a cartoonish fashion, tossed her clothes off blocking the camera view to which Sawyer covered his eyes.

Until she was revealed to be wearing Tyrantrum pajamas.

''Why do you two own those?'' Alain asked.

-Flashback-

''This is a stupid idea, Lehua.'' Isaiah told Lehua while the group of four along with several of their Pokemon wearing Tyrantrum pajamas.

They do play truth or dare but not as extreme as to what happened the last time.

They were waiting by the bushes for Lehua to jumpscare his next victim for a laugh watching the Tyrantrum army videos.