Chapter 140

Title: Moving Past the Red Demon and Start of the Shadow Pokemon, Subject Raikou!

-Chapter Start-

''Are you sure that was alright to release her in the wild? This could be another Eelektross incident.'' Kyle felt something bad could happen.

''I can't stand being in the same island with Mallow on that hospital bed. Lets go to Melemele Island.'' Lehua suggested as the sun was going down.

''Sure.'' Kyle looked at the ocean where Vana disappeared into after getting that kick.

He can imagine her holding so much of a grudge towards Lehua.

''This is a great time to start working around there. The nighttime is when the Totem Crobat comes out.'' Lehua was in a hurry.

''Don't stress about it wait a fucking minute, there has been one thing I've been meaning on asking you.''

''What is it?''

''The metal box I put the Poke-Ball in, it looked like it was eaten.'' This got the two frozen before immediately checking Lehua's bag.

Lehua pulled out the little stowaway.

It was asleep as if it had no shame what it did.

Kyle poked it, leading to him getting a face blast of a Flash Cannon.

''Ah you little fuck!'' 

''So, you're the reason why Vana escaped and put Mallow in the hospital?'' Lehua was furious but felt it was unintentional considering this species has a thing for eating metal objects.

Lehua knew he didn't have it in him, so he dropped Meltan.

''You're not going to punish it.''

The pair watched Meltan entered the bag.

''Guess he likes the bag.''

Robbie reached into the bag, taking out Meltan with his beak.

-Johto Morning-

''It seems like the one Ho-Oh has chosen met up with the third Pokemon in his mighty quest.'' Entei spoke telepathically which is a thing.

Entei referred to the Meltan that Isaiah knew existed in that pocket dimension, escaped to follow Lehua.

Reminder that all of these Pokemon are also aware about Lehua as if some voice spoke to them and his aura matching the one they see in their dreams which was why Meltan conveniently appeared.

Still Lehua hasn't earned the Metal Feather.

''Good.''

''You seem to have made something out of him.''

''I just want him to be more independent and not reliant on me or Kyle. That's his major step because whenever he goes alone, he always calls Kyle because he knows I won't help him for shit. He's too scared to say anything because of Tobias but I still wouldn't help him.'' 

Isaiah was no dumbass.

He knew Tobias threatened Lehua with death, but he knew for a fact Tobias actually wouldn't if he wanted to jeopardize the civil relationship with him at best.

It's like what he did towards Kyle.

Kyle grew and became more dependent on his other Pokemon than Samurott.

Lehua is the one with the major anxiety issues.

Still Lehua has great potential but he wasn't what Isaiah really wanted in a student as harsh as it sounds.