Chapter 61

Title: Team Rocket Takeout!

-Chapter Start-

Ash and Goh were being chewed out by Sonia and Nessa the day after.

They discovered Isaiah was apparently peeking on them and mistakenly ripped Nessa's clothing off when she was trying to help him learn how to swim.

The last part was weird because she was frozen solid, only to be discovered by Sonia right after but the latter was a bit drunk to help.

Nessa couldn't explain but what got Goh's attention was how the temperature suddenly got very cold and it was an unusual day to be chilly outside.

Isaiah disappeared right after and the two came into the Pokemon Center looking for the two boys.

Nurse Joy informed them that Isaiah came by to pick up his Charmeleon and head out.

-With Isaiah-

Isaiah was approaching the island where Moltres lived on Articuno's back.

''Articuno. You're going to need lay low.'' Isaiah said to it, getting it nodding.

''Stop.'' He ordered as it stopped.

*RING*

''Hello, perfect timing.'' Isaiah picked up on Professor Cerise.

''Isaiah? What's this about you peeping on a few girls because they so happened to have came forward and are telling me you ripped off their clothing?''

''Hey! Hey! In my defense! The dark skinned bitch with the blue hair uh.....I already forgot her name tried dragging me into the deep water. I don't like it so that was her fault when I warned her.''

''What happened after? Because she was frozen solid.''

''It was fucking Articuno. Look I need you to send me Articuno's Poke-Ball from home and placed several of my strongest Pokemon in the PC because I'm on an important mission right now!'' 

''Articuno? It went all the way to Galar?''

''No shit and Articuno is taking me where Moltres is because Team Rocket are there. They are going to force the volcano to erupt and they killed quite a bunch of the people living there.'' 

''What?'' 

''Can you send me Articuno's Poke-Ball?''

''What's going on?'' 

''Look, let me clear with you. If I were to tell you the location and you send police, these guys will no doubt kill off the survivors before they leave so it's best to go in secretly.''

''Isaiah! You are not about to go confront a dangerous group of people!'' 

''Yes the fuck I am. Articuno requested my help and I can't deny the request of a Legendary Pokemon. Wouldn't that be a disgrace to your culture or something?'' 

''Why am I even....Isaiah, it's too dangerous! Those people will not hesitate in killing you!''

''It's them who should be fearing me. I fucked up their plan in Alola when I was there. I bombed their airship.'' Isaiah revealed.

''YOU DID WHAT?!''

Isaiah knew he had no choice.

''It's a bit of a long story....''

''NO YOU ARE NOT! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!''

''FUCK NO! IF I DO THEN MOLTRES WILL BE IN TROUBLE AND MANY MORE PEOPLE WILL DIE YOU PATHETIC, WHINY, BITCH MADE CUCK! NOW LISTEN TO ME AND GRAB ME ARTICUNO'S POKE-BALL OR I WILL ALWAYS REMIND YOU OF THE PEOPLE THAT WERE KILLED! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MY OWN LIFE!'' Isaiah screamed back, making Articuno look at him weird.