Chapter 90

Title: Enraged End! 4th Round End! Lehua's Developed Skills!

-Chapter Start-

Dragonite and Hydroo were roaring at each other as both trainers licked their lips from the heat radiating from the intensity of this confrontation.

Even Remo felt nervous a bit.

More excited down the line.

''Dragonite! Thunder!''

Taking advantage of the Rain Dance, it automatically struck Hydroo who ate the attack.

''Hydro Pump!'' 

Again with the three heads all fired multiple Hydro Pump's that Dragonite quickly avoided, powered up by the Rain Dance.

''Again with this running away tactic?! Chase after it Hydroo!''

Hydroo chased after Dragonite mid-air until Dragonite flew up as Hydroo attempted to strike with Dragon Rush.

''Dragon Claw!''

From above, Dragonite struck the Pokemon, making it groan but like before, its heads grabbed onto Dragonite, pinning both his arms.

''Dragon Pulse!''

The middle head, being the main head of Hydroo powered up the attack.

''Ice Beam!''

Hydroo grunted, feeling its body being frozen that spread.

It shook it off and fired the Dragon Pulse, blasting Dragonite face on.

Dragonite was let go, thought to be taken down but his eyes widened, blasting Hydroo with the Ice Beam.

The main head tried to clamp its arms onto Dragonite but Dragonite flew backwards.

''Mega Punch!''

Dragonite punch the left and right hand away, getting Hydroo snarling.

''Dragon Claw!''

Dragonite slashed the behemoth across the stomach, knocking it down.

''Dragon Rush!'' Both trainers yelled out as Hydroo spun upwards and rocketed up against Dragonite.

Both Pokemon grinded its each other teeth's, giving their all trying to overwhelm the other before it ended with a tie, pushing both Pokemon back.

''Outrage!''

Both Pokemon went completely hammered, clashing against each other throwing swings and bites repeatedly with their reddish aura from the moves enveloping the entire field.

It was a bit of a blood bath that got many people with kids holding their eyes to prevent them from witnessing a very metaphorically bloody scene.

Dragonite fired a Hyper Beam out of blinded rage, scraping through the ground and towards the audience but as expected, there is an invisible barrier that shields everyone that are so strong that they are capable of taking attacks from Dynamax Pokemon without trouble.

Hydreigon was hit by the Hyper Beam, knocking it over after managing to blast Dragonite right back as both Pokemon became confused after that brutal brawl, hitting themselves.

Both trainers growled before they had no choice in returning their Pokemon.

They didn't want risk if as both Pokemon took a lot of damage.

''This one's extra viscous! Go Haxoro!'' Remo threw out his next Pokemon.