Chapter 57

Title: Acquired Mission

-Chapter Start-

''Mew huh?'' Isaiah thought, unsure what to think.

He was nowhere interested in Mew since there were about a hundred other things on his mind and more interestingly, that is Goh's goal.

''I will tell you even if say yes, there is complications around your character.'' She stated, annoying him.

''Then why bother telling me?'' 

''As being chosen as a Chaser will be based on your overall catching skills, order and partnership in battles. The most important is your teamwork with other trainers.'' 

''Teamwork, great...''

''We know of your attitude and if you want to compete, we would expect you to be on your best behavior.''

''I really don't get why you even mention this to me when clearly it's not going to work out.'' 

''It's only because of the leader sees great potential in you. If that is all then this talk is over.'' Danika last said as she walked away.

Isaiah scoffed and looked at Aggron who still was there.

''I'm glad to hear you're doing alright but I got to go.'' Isaiah said to Aggron, walking past her.

However Aggron grabbed the back of his shirt to stop him.

''Gron!'' Aggron shook her head, making Isaiah raise a brow.

''Is something wrong?''

Isaiah frowned as he eyed from the direction she warned him not to go.

That was when the Dread Crystal floated out of his pocket, levitating towards something, surprising him.

It soon disappeared into the alleyway sized walls that Aggron couldn't fit through and Isaiah followed after it.

''Gron!'' 

Aggron ran in a different direction while Danika who was walking away heard Aggron's roar.

Curious as to why, she followed the cries.

-Time Skip-

Isaiah finally came to a stop out of breath as the Dread Crystal stopped and dropped.

His eyes widened he noticed a giant statue of iron, in a familiar shape of a Registeel.

He looked around his surroundings to notice it was quite a wide area but noticed multiple drawings depicting dots.

A very familiar feeling came across Isaiah as he looked at the statue.

The fragment of Arceus is within it.

Isaiah really had a bad feeling.

''It's not going to be easy, huh?'' He thought as the statue began blinking glowing dots before it suddenly came to life as the iron encasing it was absorbed into it.

It's a Registeel.