Chapter 98

Title: End of Days

-Chapter Start-

''This is the same power I saw from your Sinnoh League battle.'' Archer growled.

Charizard was enraged once again that Isaiah started to get concerned.

He needed to get this battle over with quick.

''Flamethrower!''

''Coalossal! Defend us!'' 

Coalossal got in front of the blue Flamethrower that enveloped it in a raging wild flame.

The Rage Crown that was meant to withstand attacks and fire proof, turns out not to be as fire proof as claimed when it melted.

Coalossal's Steam Engine didn't make it nullified to Fire-Type attacks, they take damage and absorb the attack to power up.

Ultimately Coalossal was glowing out blue flames, running in circles that got the Rocket members running for their lives before Coalossal exploded in a blue fiery blast and collapsed defeated.

''With just a single Flamethrower?''

Cassidy and Butch looked at each other, having consideration.

Archer was pissed.

''Magmortar! Flamethrower!''

''Flamethrower too!''

Charizard and Magmortar roared, firing their Flamethrowers each other.

Who will win? 

A Rage Crown + Drugged Up Magmortar against a true Enraged Mega-Charizard X?

''Dragon Claw!''

Magmortar's eyes widened when Charizard appeared through its flames and began slashing at Magmortar who tried to defend but Charizard mercilessly swung without rest with everything he got.

''Aim for that crown! Now!''

''Hyper Beam!''

Magmortar readied its cannons, enveloping Charizard who swung at the same time, destroying the Rage Crown responsible for most of its powers.

Magmortar fell on its knees, looking unresponsive, getting Archer screaming in anger.

''Fire Blast!'' 

The Fire Blast which is blue, hit Magmortar, making it thrust backwards mid-air before it exploded.

''MOOOOOOR!''

The smoke cleared to reveal Magmortar was down.

They were all decimated by Charizard with ease.

''What is that Charizard?! No way its powers just overpowered our own Pokemon with the Rage Crown!'' 

Isaiah was thankful that Charizard got the job done right away.

''Five minutes until Self Destruct sequence.''

Isaiah stared at Archer who broke a device right after clicking it.

''Shit!'' Cassidy and Butch yelled out as a loud female voice repeated.

''I guess I lost then....'' Archer muttered, slowly breaking into maniacal laughter as Isaiah ordered.

''Flamethrower!''

Charizard roared and enveloped Archer in flames.

Archer didn't even scream but still laughed out loud.